The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help with email marketing and CPA

seanpbh

affiliate
I am starting to build a list in the women's fashion list and I am planning on promoting CPA offers to my list but I am unsure when and how often to
send emails with links to CPA offers.

How many content emails should I send out before and between emails with CPA offers?

The first email I send my list is a welcome message with a download link to the ebook that I gave them for signing up.

My next email is about a CPA offer and is sent a day after...is this right or wrong?

I have read that should send 3 content emails before a promotion...how does this work with CPA?

Thanks, Sean

We have an email section. Email

Think as if you were receiving the emails yourself. When would you think you'd be convinced to take an offer? When does the deal become too sweet to pass on? Questions like that.

I am relatively new to Email as far as gathering data and following up

however i have tripled my leads on once site by following this structure.

day 1 | Welcome email and gift
day 2 | Free method/guide
day 3 | An offer that will assist that free method/guide
day 4 | Proof of my earnings or results
day 5 | Reminder about offer and how it won't be around for long

Its all trial and error tbh - i would send out at least 5 emails one day after the other - then keep them opted in with newsletters!

Let me know your results if you test my template out! like i say it doubled my conversions last month.

I would recommend you to put your affiliate Link in a picture like many fashion Website do like ebay and all rather than sending them in text

banners
Back