The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help regarding SEO

elizabethjones

affiliate
Hi,

I am Elizabeth. I am doing seo of my employer site (Corelynx) from last Dec'2012.

I am doing guest blogging, article submission, bookmarking, SMO, business listings, directory submission for getting good rank at Google and PR.

But unfortunately, I am not getting rank at Google, Bing, Yahoo.

Will you please tell me, are my processes are right? Do you have any other idea for getting rank and PR?

I would be happy if you can share your thought with me.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

First check your title and description of the website. Keep building links in high page rank websites like directories, blog commenting's etc . Do press releases and article submissions.

Hi,

I am Elizabeth. I am doing seo of my employer site (Corelynx) from last Dec'2012.

I am doing guest blogging, article submission, bookmarking, SMO, business listings, directory submission for getting good rank at Google and PR.

But unfortunately, I am not getting rank at Google, Bing, Yahoo.

Will you please tell me, are my processes are right? Do you have any other idea for getting rank and PR?

I would be happy if you can share your thought with me.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth,

It would be great if you hire any SEO Professional for advice and work according to his/her guideline.

Thanks

first check your site is it spam or not and if its not than publish guest post and target high pr social bookmarking sites.

MI
Back