The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

need help for doing my research for my product

hanafi

affiliate
hi everyone
l foun a product in clickbank and l just need steps and tools for doing a research about it
if you can give me some information from your experience
thanks

hi everyone
l foun a product in clickbank and l just need steps and tools for doing a research about it
thanks
If you already found a product, it probably means that you have at least a fair idea of what to look for in a successful product. What additional research are you wanting to do? As in what do you mean by research? how to market the product? demographic? traffic sources? What's your experience?

Generally speaking there basic criteria for picking a product on clickbank, after that it's about testing traffic sources with the said product.
Most clickbank product will do well with native ads but you will need a fair amount of budget for testing.

Maybe we can help more if you have specific questiosn?

If you already found a product, it probably means that you have at least a fair idea of what to look for in a successful product. What additional research are you wanting to do? As in what do you mean by research? how to market the product? demographic? traffic sources? What's your experience?

Generally speaking there basic criteria for picking a product on clickbank, after that it's about testing traffic sources with the said product.
Most clickbank product will do well with native ads but you will need a fair amount of budget for testing.

Maybe we can help more if you have specific questiosn?
this is my first campaign by the way
and l have no idea how l can know if this product good or not
and l ask for tools maybe can help me to know the statistics that relate with my niche

You might try using google trends with the search keywords that are related to the 'product/offer' to see what the interest levels are.Pretty basic stuff --but you won't get any real data that's actionable 'in the wild' Most reviews are self-serving BS IMHO. What ClickBank's XML statistics data really means never correlated very well with my real world results --your results may differ.

Ad spy tools might give you a clue as to the length of some campaigns perhaps.

hi everyone
thanks
Hey)
Why don't you just buy this product, if I get your question correctly
What do you mean by "research"? You don't know how to promote it?

It is very important to clarify in this case exactly what you go to study in this case and of course what kind of clients you are targeting..?

This is the current trend right now.
There is a lot of information and it is freely available.
Get your bearings and you'll be fine.

The sound of one hand clapping
1636110723110.png

Long gone ...

banners
Back