The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need help about ranking

Angel11

affiliate
Hi guys, I need some advice! I'm ranking 9th for a keyword on Google and I’m looking to move up the rankings. Has anyone tested SERP CTR? I think if I send some clicks, I should be able to rank higher. Has anyone ever used any services? Please, any suggestions are welcome.

Please don't apply any such techniques to send traffic and CTR increase this way, there are chances of dropping down the ranking from 9th position as well. Kindly follow the genuine technique to build links and update meta if necessary.

-> Micro-data might help you to achieve higher ranking. Insert micro data to the website.
-> Find variations of the keywords and start working on that, this way you can raise the ranking of the targeted keyword.
-> Perform an in-depth audit of backlinks of all 8 competitiors who are ranking higher than you. Find some good backlinks and build your site or page's link there.

Please don't apply any such techniques to send traffic and CTR increase this way, there are chances of dropping down the ranking from 9th position as well. Kindly follow the genuine technique to build links and update meta if necessary.

-> Micro-data might help you to achieve higher ranking. Insert micro data to the website.
-> Find variations of the keywords and start working on that, this way you can raise the ranking of the targeted keyword.
-> Perform an in-depth audit of backlinks of all 8 competitiors who are ranking higher than you. Find some good backlinks and build your site or page's link there.

Thanks, Got It, Please share any new technique for getting backlinks.

Hi guys, I need some advice! I'm ranking 9th for a keyword on Google and I’m looking to move up the rankings. Has anyone tested SERP CTR? I think if I send some clicks, I should be able to rank higher. Has anyone ever used any services? Please, any suggestions are welcome.

Hi,
Have you tried SerpClix? It's just amazing.
It manipulates SERP CTR with real users
I was #18 last three days ago. Now I'm #3.
I know it sounds crazy but you are free to try.

banners
Back