The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need advice on dedicated server hosting

VanMc

It seems to me that European webhosting provider will be also good option for you.
The company I would like to suggest you is called 7host.com - it offers nice dedicated server hosting solutions on favorable terms. It has servers in Italy, so I think that this host can also provide a great accessibility to your web site around the globe.

With my other company, we have 4 dedicated servers with a UK-based company. I've dropped them a note, alerting them to this thread... so, if you hear from someone called Craig, you know why. :)

I hope someone can point me in the direction of a hosting company - I need a UK dedicated server.

I have spent ages looking and cannot find what I want except for very high prices.

Here is what I need, and I'll put my budget at the end.

Server

- Min 4GB RAM
- Raid 1, 2x500MB Hard Discs
- Processor 3Ghz Dual Core Min spec
- 1MB connection to the internet or faster
- 100GB monthly bandwidth or greater
- Windows 2003 Standard Ed or Windows 2008

Hosting Company

- Must be UK based, and have computers in the UK. The latency from US-based servers is too high, even though there are many excellent US companies I would not consider this.
- Must have their own Data centre, I'm not interested in resellers or virtual companies.
- Must have support staff actually on site 24/7, not just an offsite support engineer during the evenings.
- Must have been established more than 2 years.

My budget

I have a budget of around £160 per month.

Getting this package is not a problem if you are in the US, in the UK it seems pretty damn tough.

Hi, please checkout the below dedicated server hosting packages and let me know if you are interested in any one it.
UK Dedicated Servers - Dedicated Server Hosting Provided by

The company is based in UK as well as US, offers 24/7 support via phone, email (tickets) and live chat and is well established more than 2 years. Please let me know if you requires any more information.

It's really hard to tell, since everyone in this forum have their own experience and choice. It's better to choose the right one you need among the best web host providers. awardwinninghost. com is a good source for quality info. There are reviews, details, ratings and votes that will help as for your reference.:)

MI
Back