The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need advice Launching site (advertising)

Arty

affiliate
Good Morning,

I have built and configured my website, forum and wordpress.(about 70% done, Im just adding content to it).
My questions is with launching my site. After I am ready to "go-live". Should I start slowly with advertising and tweak it or go with the big bang approach(multiple advertising campaigns and formats).

Thanks,
Arty

are you selling your own product?

Good Morning,

I have built and configured my website, forum and wordpress.(about 70% done, Im just adding content to it).
My questions is with launching my site. After I am ready to "go-live". Should I start slowly with advertising and tweak it or go with the big bang approach(multiple advertising campaigns and formats).

Thanks,
Arty

it depends on what website did you build. do you sell your own product? or are you trying with affiliate programs?/

You could always use a service like Launch Rock, or anything similar, to have a place holder for your page, and try to collect e-mail addresses, Twitter followers, whatever your thing is as you build up to the launch. That way, ideally, you may have an audience built up and interested in what you're about to offer to get off the ground with.

MI
Back