The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need advice from expert

John aka

Hello there hope everyone doing well, I just need advice for advice from experts here I have like 5000$ currently I need to start investing but I really not know from where to start. Please I will appreciate any advice which help me to scale up my earning.

Thank
I'd probably start with push, but you could potentially get Native working too with that budget.
You for advice in past I was use push but I waste much money without make it profitable.I think to start invest in bitcoin but lately hear lot of complaints.now I realize there is much way to make money from internet but the hard thing it scale it up.

I don't think you understand the difference between risk capital and investment capital.
  • I am investing in a CBD Lab in a building I own for a business I am starting -- capital improvements (an amortized investment).
  • I am buying raw materials -- inventory (a short term capital investment).
  • I have bought some advertising for market testing (not an investment an expense).

Can you afford to lose that $5,000 and make speculative purchases? Bitcoin is up 125% this year :eek: BTC could radically move up or down at any time. It is not an investment it is speculation -- you can make big money speculating but more than likely lose your money -- most do as it is a zero-sum game.

I don't think you understand the difference between risk capital and investment capital.
  • I am investing in a CBD Lab in a building I own for a business I am starting -- capital improvements (an amortized investment).
  • I am buying raw materials -- inventory (a short term capital investment).
  • I have bought some advertising for market testing (not an investment an expense).

Can you afford to lose that $5,000 and make speculative purchases? Bitcoin is up 125% this year :eek: BTC could radically move up or down at any time. It is not an investment it is speculation -- you can make big money speculating but more than likely lose your money -- most do as it is a zero-sum game.
Thank you for reply I still read about bitcoin investisment. And yes I can take risk and start invest but only after finishing read some courses.
The good thing I have now is website which generate me nearly 1200$ per month but I need to scale up my earning. Thanks for advice

T
My best advice for you will be to use a service like BestChange to exchange your money to other currencies (Bitcoin included, as well as Etherum). For example Perfect Money, they pay a monthly small fee for keeping your money with them, so, allocate $50 to Perfect Money and leave it there. You would be able to spend wherever you want but you can collect the monthly interest and just spend the monthly interest. (If you need more money double the deposit).

Also reading the services offered by BestChange you get an idea where you should invest and pay attention to transaction fees. Also you can completely revamp BestChange and take the list of exchangers and register as an affiliate in each exchanger and this way you earn money with your transactions.

Here is my links:
E-currency exchanger listing, best rates from reliable exchangers
List of best electronic currency exchangers
thanks for help I will try read about it later

Thank You for advice in past I was use push but I waste much money without make it profitable.

It's very likely that you made some fundamental mistakes, as push traffic is one of the top 3 sources for affiliate media buyers this year. If it didn't work it wouldn't be a top traffic source.

It's very likely that you made some fundamental mistakes, as push traffic is one of the top 3 sources for affiliate media buyers this year. If it didn't work it wouldn't be a top traffic source.
Yes I see that too maybe I was make mistakes but I still plan to use it again and native ads too

Hi @John aka ,
What do you think about affiliate programs as an additional monetization? You can put advertising of promoted products on your website. Thus you don't need to buy traffic.
By the way, what your website is dedicated to?

Hi @John aka ,
What do you think about affiliate programs as an additional monetization? You can put advertising of promoted products on your website. Thus you don't need to buy traffic.
By the way, what your website is dedicated to?
Hello Adam my website about weight loss and I already monetize it with some affiliate programs.now I just need to find a way to scale it up my earning.

banners
Back