The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Need Advice About My Project

mcoban

Hello everyone,

I am developing SEO Software Tool for my works and thinking to open this app on web. But I am confused about the pricing options.

You may ask what your software can do?

After creating my project on software, tool immediately suggestions your keywords and competitors related to your niche. After inserting keywords and competitor domains, my app is going to track your and competitors' keyword positions. After then, tool will regularly track your and competitors' position.

Not only keyword tool, but also Backlinks SPY.

Tool will gather almost all backlinks belong to you and your competitors by using many backlink services such as (Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMRush, MOZ).

After you specify your competitors, tool will collect backlinks for each.
Then it will order these to understand which are important for your niche. By this way, you can get backlinks from these urls using the function to gain more profit as soon as possible.

Beside from marking important urls for your niche, track backlinks regularly.

Software will track and crawl backlinks too. Every week you can checkout your and competitors' new/lost backlinks. If your competitors get new backlinks then it will send you alert about this situation. If you lost any backlink, then you will be warning again.

Which Backlinks are Indexed?

It will show you how many of backlinks are indexed on Google, and published on the Internet, apart from Google Index Date. So you can filter old and authoritive urls.

Automatic Backlink Submission

Do not waste your time with many software to get backlinks from trash websites. Just type your keywords, then it will submit them daily/weekly/monthly into our authoritive PBN's by using unique articles related to your niche.

It Can Not Be a SEO Software without Content Tool

It has 50m article from Top websites on the internet, so you can search and filter contents by date/time, keyword count, image count, domain rank, inlinks, outlinks, has guestbook? so on.
You can easily grab the content or submit your links, if it has guestbook ;)

Thats all for now, and I need your suggestions. I am going to host this software after finish the development. Do you think to use service like this, and how much money it should be :)

Why would it work -- I mean the end result?
How is it heuristic or predictive?
It's just an historical dataset -- were is the logic beyond what was the last time you checked?

SEO Algorithms (certainy elgooG) are updating on-the-fly now -- pseudo-AI :p

BTW ^(Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMRush, MOZ) requests are all 444 on my servers now. They are parasites in my book ...

That said, 30 - 90 day free trial during the POC shakeout -- then maybe $69.99/mo with 10,000 requests per day. I used Exibot that cost $250 per 10K api calls when I was developing a pricing algorithm for a new gTLD's premium names -- and that was only a small part of the overall schema.

There is no *silver bullet* but people still reach for the golden ring on the Internet carousel.

Last edited:
Why would it work -- I mean the end result?
How is it heuristic or predictive?
It's just an historical dataset -- were is the logic beyond what was the last time you checked?

SEO Algorithms (certainy elgooG) are updating on-the-fly now -- pseudo-AI :p

BTW ^(Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMRush, MOZ) requests are all 444 on my servers now. They are parasites in my book ...

That said, 30 - 90 day free trial during the POC shakeout -- then maybe $69.99/mo with 10,000 requests per day. I used Exibot that cost $250 per 10K api calls when I was developing a pricing algorithm for a new gTLD's premium names -- and that was only a small part of the overall schema.

There is no *silver bullet* but people still reach for the golden ring on the Internet carousel.

I plan to crawl and evaluate backlinks daily or weekly. BTW what do you mean about requests? I need more advice :)

I ban about 1.5 million IPs and 444 most bots that manage to get through that Gauntlet.
I've got a shit-list of assholes that run scanners and fake indexing bots :p
HTTP request: read the RFCs I guess. As for curl with the user-agent faked I got that mostly covered now.
I have a tor exit nodes list that updates every 30 min to deny access.
I use centralized IP ban files on my server's virtual configurations. I rsync the files between my servers.
But if you get your wallet out I have 5 million proxy IPs that are residential IPs -- virtually undetectable. Not cheap :p
I know how to deal with unwelcome guests :p

You won't have a problem with the middle market as they are unsophisticated (mostly).

Doesn't matter, your IP matters.
Besides -- this is old technology c. 2005
People still buy the SEO BS from years ago -- I laugh when I read it.
They quote this trash chapter and verse ... LMAO

BTW ^(Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMRush, MOZ)
If you resell their data without the data being licensed for resale they will just sue you and shut you down.
Tool will gather almost all backlinks belong to you and your competitors by using many backlink services such as (Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMRush, MOZ).
Unless, that user pays these services and logs into his account with your tool. Then you are an aggregation tool -- no problem with that.

Content has to be *fair use*
The definition of content is not plagiarizing other people's work in my book.
The Daily Beast is an example of duplicate content in fair use.

banners
Back