The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need advice about business

Legent

I want to start my online store. It will be mobile store..I have small store at my city, and now I want to sell devices online to. So I need website for my store. I try to contact web studios, but they said that it will cost around $2500. And I decided to create website by myself using ready-made them But now I'm worried that I will not get anything done. How do you think I have some chance for success?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course you have all chances! But you must work hard to provide good quality products, and then promote your site by search engine optimize, and social marketing. Theme looks good and attractive!

You do not have to worry, just do your work. And then you will have result. I like this theme, and what will be the products?

Indeed. Dont get discouraged by the theme looking fugly on the first day. It normally requires some content for it to look legit. Keep chippin' away at it. You'll get there.

sure you will achieve your aim! you just have to focus on this aim :)

You've already made some steps, now success will depend on promotion of this site and your service. Good luck!

MI
Back