The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Wanted [Need] Adult CPA Network

IndeXer

I am looking to try my luck into adult cpa, I am already a part of crakrevenue but they don't accept chat traffic for most of them offers.

I am looking for an adult cpa network who pays in bitcoin or paypal. I rented a bot from a friend of mine yesterday and I want to try it for one day.

Hey IndeXer,

We at CPAHub accept chat traffic, as long as it is of a decent quality obviously ;-)
Please do let us know that you are running chat traffic beforehand though, since we have some special pre-landers for chat traffic through our smart links that we can enable for you.

Our support team is online (almost) 24/7 through our LiveChat; don't be afraid to ask us whatever you'd like.

Good afternoon, you can try to direct your traffic to a good affiliate program Flirtymania

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey IndeXer,

We at CPAHub accept chat traffic, as long as it is of a decent quality obviously ;-)
Please do let us know that you are running chat traffic beforehand though, since we have some special pre-landers for chat traffic through our smart links that we can enable for you.

Our support team is online (almost) 24/7 through our LiveChat; don't be afraid to ask us whatever you'd like.

I am driving traffic from snapchat, I will register your network and open a conversation with you.

Hey there!

We at Affmine have a lot of Dating offers that definitely should work for your chat traffic. Our offers cover most of the GEOs and are less restrictive, so please have a look and submit your publisher application, our team will always be ready to help.

Last edited:
Hey IndeXer,

I have the same chat traffic but it's on Reddit, I have applied and still waiting for my account to be reviewed

If you still looking for chat traffic we have a tons of offer dating gaming webcam straight gay personalize lander we mange everything that have to do with chat traffic email traffic social media good offers weekly payments

Hey IndeXer,

We accept chat traffic at Advery;) We have a lot of offers: adult dating, adult gaming, cams. Don’t hesitate to contact me on Skype: live:bondarenkonk

We accept chat traffic here at Money Lovers
Weekly Payouts, Pay Per Trial Adult dating and cams, Custom Setups.

MI
Back