“mobile”/ adcombo
  1. SEO Webinar Replay.

How to make money with SEO and affiliate marketing. (with FREE traffic).
    Watch Now!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need a CPA Coach . Starting a new Website

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Digitalworld, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Digitalworld

Digitalworld Affiliate affiliate

Hello everyone,

Once i finished all my exams on University, i want to start a new website to get profits from CPA but as a newbie i am it's little difficult to start..

I think i have more experience at SEO, so i want to find a good niche and to rank my site 1st on Google. I just need a good niche from which i can generate surveys from CPA. (i mean $5-$10 per day)

So if anyone here can help me finding a keyword and niche to promote a good offer ( and to make sure that offer will not expire) on my website. And from which one i can generate leads everyday.. (Not asking a methods to earn 100$ every hour, just $5 or $10 a day would be nice)

Another help: Can anyone teach me how to promote E-mail submit offers? I only know to promote offers by content locking tool.

I know i am asking little bit more, but who can help me will get a benefit from me. After i start SEO for my new niche/site i will make backlinks and for your site. I have a lot of unfinished lists of backlinks on me pc. So when i start a seo for my site i will do backlinks and for your site.

I tried many of methods but i think this is only way to earn from CPA safely and Whitehat 100%

[​IMG]

Looking for your help. Sorry for my English.
    Digitalworld

2. ytz
  3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

4. gancha02

gancha02 Affiliate affiliate

5. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Best of luck :)

6. xeno99

xeno99 Affiliate affiliate

Best of luck Mr. digitalworld .. Hope you will gain success in your aims :D

7. Digitalworld

THanks mtmjohn. I would to have help from this forum, all i want is a person who can guide on CPA by finding a keyword and niche. I would invest for domain & host. Also that person would get too many backlinks as well.

Waiting for CPAFIx members to help me!

@xeno99

Thanksm but I have not started yet

8. warrior

warrior Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

yap bro me also think so, cost per action is really a whitehat work way.......

9. Digitalworld

Top Resources

banners