The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MyBlogLog?

AmyTK9

affiliate
Last night I read somewhere, a good way to get traffic to your blog is by joining MyBlogLog. I've joined and have gotten some people already friending me there, and even got a click or two to go to my blog.

I'm just a bit confused on how to use the site. What's the best way to get people viewing your main blog? Anybody that uses MyBlogLog want to lend me a helping hand? Thanks :)

I use MyBlogLog only for the dofollow link that it provides on your profile. With a lot of sites like this, you want to see if their value lies in traffic or links. For example, a link from a relevant, high-PR site may not send you a lot of traffic but it will add to your SEO efforts, so you might show up higher for certain keywords and gain traffic that way. So either way is trying to lead to more traffic, actually, one is just direct and the other is indirect.

Thank you for your reply :) I haven't seen hardly any traffic from MyBlogLog as of yet, though on my profile there it says I've had a lot which I find weird. Thanks again though, it can't hurt to have an account with them and a link!

MI
Back