The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

MyBlogLog Sold!

Teli

affiliate
Not too long ago, Yahoo! Inc scooped up the blog networking service MyBlogLog. It's reported that the price tag is $10 million - wowsa.

Wonder what changes lay in store for the website now that it is Yahoo! owned. If Yahoo! follows the trend, not much will change. Case and point, look at Delicious, Flickr, and Widgetizer (the domain changed, but not much of the look) and that's a good thing.

Hopefully Yahoo! will be knocking on my door with a check for $10 mil offering to scoop up one of my sites :D

~ Teli

I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE MyBlogLog!

I think it's the best automatically viral app I've ever seen. I don't get into social networking at least not yet and hate it when I get invites to Linkedin. But MyBlogLog is different and SO viral.

Some say Y was crazy to spend that much on such a new company with no rev. But I think they know a winner when they see one.

I hope Y improves and does not ruin MyBlogLog. I also hope that by becoming a Y property it does not get overtaken with spammers and crap sites. Right now all the visitors I get on my blog and people that add me as contacts are VERY relevant and I've discoverd some great new blogs form new contacts.

For those that don't know much about MyBlogLog or
want to peak into My community.

I also love refreshing my blog to see who the latest visitors have been.
Today some famous people like Ros Gardner and Beth Kirsch and others have visited. Every day I can easily see that people like Shawn Collins, Scott Jangro and others are reading my blog.

If you go to my blog you can see MyBlogLog with pics of everyone on my right side bar.
http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/

I'm going to be adding MyBlogLog to the forum this weekend too, if I have time, so you guys can join my forum community and pic will show up everytime you visit.

Here is my blog community of anyone wants to see what MyBlogLog is like and to see who my friends and other community connections are.

http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/5starAffiliatePrograms/

Here are my friends so far (I just recently started):
http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/5starAffiliatePrograms/contacts/

Hi Linda,

I sort of have the same frequency as you. Yes social bookmarking site do generate traffic but how much time do we have to focus on so many social bookmarking site. I too love mybloglog too, because it is easy too use and it is viral. I do get traffic to my site using mybloglog. As for other social bookmarking site. I do had some problem understand how it work because of my time constraint but mybloglog, I understand it immediately. Cool idea.

MyBlogLog Needs An Affiliate Blogger

You're freakin me out. I was just looking at MyBlogLog yesterday on your blog because it caught my eye. I almost took a screenshot for you because you had the who's who of affiliate bloggers all come to see your blog yesterday ... I need a MyBlogLog so I can be seen there too! I better get on the ball huh?!! :D

"you had the who's who of affiliate bloggers all come to see your blog"

I'm excited to check my blog to see who's been on. There's almost always at least one or 2 big names on there. Yep it's the place to be seen - so go get an account and then when you visit my blog others will be able to find yours as a result. I LOVE MyBlogLog. Have I said that enough? :p

Hmmm...maybe I should start using MyBlogLog, huh? From the sounds of it, I'm missing out on something pretty darn amazing LOL.

(I truly dislike receiving those LinkedIn requests too Linda. You should see my LinkedIn profile page...naked as a jaybird.)

~ Teli

Teli said:
Hmmm...maybe I should start using MyBlogLog, huh? From the sounds of it, I'm missing out on something pretty darn amazing LOL.
LOL! I just stumbled across MyBlogLog a few weeks ago off of another marketers site and thought it was pretty cool. I assumed it was a new service out there. Guess I was waaaaaay wrong huh! I need to move my rear and get it on this viral phenom too =)

Yes it is viral and spreads like fire.
Thanks Linda for the link of your Myblog account, I have been using this concept for almost a month now and it is fun.Although I do not find ample of time to be on my blog but I do manage to spent some time daily on it.
Happy blogging 2007 !!!

Well, I've just signed up with MyBlogLog and I must say, it seems like it can be quite addictive. Within the first 5 minutes I had a couple of contacts lined up. (You were one of those contacts, Linda, and one person admired me. I felt so special ROFL.)

Thanks for posting the link to the article, Dave, because I can definitely seeing working MyBlogLog into my daily plans. :)

~ Teli

Teli said:
Well, I've just signed up with MyBlogLog and I must say, it seems like it can be quite addictive. Within the first 5 minutes I had a couple of contacts lined up. (You were one of those contacts, Linda, and one person admired me. I felt so special ROFL.)

Thanks for posting the link to the article, Dave, because I can definitely seeing working MyBlogLog into my daily plans. :)

~ Teli

That's Smashing!!!
Good things should be shared in the right manner and for the right people.
Good to know that members are benefiting from the post.
Cheers!!!

Good going Teli. Must say when I visited your blog a few days ago I was surprised you didn't have it up. And also diappointed I could not see my little 5 Star badge showing. I'll have to go visit again now. :p

I recently registered to Mybloglog as well. I register to bumpzee yesterday through your link Linda. I didn't know about it.

Seems to be a cool blogging community. I found Jeremy Palmer and Rosalind there (at Bumpzee.)

I love mybloglog. Just joined a week or so ago and it is very addictive. I've noticed that there are a few spammers on there but it is not too noticeable.

MI
Back