The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My website is 10'500 links and counting!

H

highlander

Wow, I just checked my one-way links and it's now at 10'000 plus, and I hardly did any link swaps last year.

Impressive as the figure may appear, all those links hardly deliver much traffic, perhaps 2000 visitors average a month is all - so it makes me laugh when so many kill themselves over the 'link thing' - its so tough still and my next step will be to go viral, its really the only way foward now.

Ofcourse, the average website fails at link-building badly, as the idea is plain wrong and wont work as in that people wont link out to naff ideas. If you're getting few links, its probably nothing to do with the link building efforts, more like the problem is the actual website either design-wise or the idea is a bad one.

To keep on linking with a stupid website is the wrong thing to do. That will be failure every time..... :wallbash:

Why people stick up daft wesites I dont know. Doesnt help with linking at all :lol:

Where do you check it ? I just want to ask Google only count backlink for Google Indexed.
I use some tools to check and my site over >1000 backlink.
But when i use : link:domain.com on Google . It's just some
What is difference between of them

Google wont show all links to a website, although I feel this is another control thing.

but to get so many links, surely the more links reduces the chance of them being all targeted. Dont think so many related websites will link back somehow.

"Impressive as the figure may appear, all those links hardly deliver much traffic"

Link building is not about traffic you gain from those links but the authority that helps in the serps

but the authority that helps in the serps

Portals and search engines are authorities - other websites are not.

A bunch of links cannot force authority onto a website.

Well, in the last month all I got was about 4 exchanges. Must have sent out about 60 requests too :surrender:

I imagine its got to be doomed from the start of the link building thing. 10 years ago it was different, the web was new, people loved linking for the hell of it, but its all about money and how much you can sell adspace for, and that includes links.

Ofcourse webmasters will still link etc - but beyond that small segment, forget it. All that will be is low traffic links that aren't worth anything. The large portals, engines and hubs wont want to know, as they just want thousands for ads, and the rest will have to drop their link prices to get the business - if they dont, they wont survive.

Any links you manage to get, will be so worthless and end up on some deep, unvisted links page, so whats the point.

Last edited:
I agree...I have seen websites with thousands of links and little to no conversions. At the end of the day is about a quality website but backlinks are critical to achieving SERP results that can get you the traffic you need to expand.

banners
Back