GEO : KENYA

CPA (billable users): 1.0-1.3$
CPA (non billable users): 0.2$
in KE we can run 2 different models to work

Here by I attach the offer report also :
gpf5zu

My Traffic Source : Facebook

Tracking Tool : Voluum

Is there anyone can advice me what are the changes that I need to do with this campaign.

- Traffic source & Tracking tool selection is correct or not (because offers payour is very low and tools are so expensive?

You would do better by using a survey landing page and offering them 1 of 3 prizes (one being an iphone) after they finish the survey. iPhone angle is hard to make work because so many affiliates use that "win a free iphone" angle.

Also, you will lose your Facebook ad account eventually if you run "win an iphone" ad unless you send the approval team to an offer page that looks like it is run by you and is SOI. This is also known as cloaking. :)

If you really want to know how affiliates are running "win iPhone" on Facebook use Bigbigads Home | The Largest Facebook Ad Examples to Smart Your Facebook Marketing to spy.

You would do better by using a survey landing page and offering them 1 of 3 prizes (one being an iphone) after they finish the survey. iPhone angle is hard to make work because so many affiliates use that "win a free iphone" angle.

Also, you will lose your Facebook ad account eventually if you run "win an iphone" ad unless you send the approval team to an offer page that looks like it is run by you and is SOI. This is also known as cloaking. :)

If you really want to know how affiliates are running "win iPhone" on Facebook use Bigbigads Home | The Largest Facebook Ad Examples to Smart Your Facebook Marketing to spy.

Hi CashMoneyAffiliate,

I will change the traffic source as Propellerads . so as a newbee if 'Win iPhone' angle hard to make hard. then which angel you suggest me?

Can you tell me how can I create a survey type landing page ? how long is the survey? and what functionality do you need from the page?, how are the prizes claimed?

If I create a file through outsourcing, What file I need to get from them ?

Do we need to redirect them to our affiliate link through a CTA button after they complete the survey?

Thanks

Last edited:
I will change the traffic source as Propellerads . so as a newbee if 'Win iPhone' angle hard to make hard. then which angel you suggest me?

You'll do better using a Win A Supermarket Gift Card angle and a landing page that offers the visitor the chance to win multiple prizes. This can be done with a survey or a spin the wheel landing page

sweeps1.png

Can you tell me how can I create a survey type landing page ? how long is the survey? and what functionality do you need from the page?, how are the prizes claimed?

I'm not a coder I have my own team that builds landing pages for me however you can use a service such as bannerslanders.com they charge $40 per landing page.

Just send bannerslanders.com a picture of the landing page you want or describe it and they will build and send you all the files you need to host on your server.

Do we need to redirect them to our affiliate link through a CTA button after they complete the survey?

This depends on the type of landing page your using, the example above redirects automatically after the 2nd spin. I would suggest using a spy tool to find out what styles of landing pages other affiliates are using,

You'll do better using a Win A Supermarket Gift Card angle and a landing page that offers the visitor the chance to win multiple prizes. This can be done with a survey or a spin the wheel landing page

sweeps1.png

I'm not a coder I have my own team that builds landing pages for me however you can use a service such as bannerslanders.com they charge $40 per landing page.

Just send bannerslanders.com a picture of the landing page you want or describe it and they will build and send you all the files you need to host on your server.

This depends on the type of landing page your using, the example above redirects automatically after the 2nd spin. I would suggest using a spy tool to find out what styles of landing pages other affiliates are using,

Is there any specific spy tool ( cheap and best) you suggest me to spy current working ads design & landing page design ?

For my first start up I have only limited budget ? Is it possible me to outsource my Spying task to others through FIVERR or Some other sites ?

Is there any specific spy tool ( cheap and best) you suggest me to spy current working ads design & landing page design ?

For my first start up I have only limited budget ? Is it possible me to outsource my Spying task to others through FIVERR or Some other sites ?
You should use ADMobiSpy, it's the cheapest i know, and they do have good features to help you managing this!! good luck mate!

I have sent you PM about cheap spy tools.

I would not suggest outsourcing your spying find time to do the research yourself.

take a look on this thread, it should be interesting for you to look for the right tool for your campaign! 7 Useful Ad Spying Tools for Affiliate Marketers.

I recommend you to create a Animated GIF file(Banner) which has few questions on it easier one to make the user engaged and then take him to landing page which will give you better conversion overall.

banners
Back