The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My pre-lunching research process , looking for advices and improvements

M

Medamine

I'm a newbie (lunched a couple of campaigns didn't make a dime yet)and I'm using popads for now, and i came to a good guide about popads from ppcmode (go take a look at it it's the first article in the page) and i took notes from it as the following :
1-app installs (slots) offers work on in the gambling category.
2-Mobile apps and gaming offers work on the arcade category.
3-sweepstakes offers work on autoblog categories.
4-i'm going to exclude firefox and opera mini + the file sharing and image sharing categories.
With that being said, what i did next is i looked for offers in the previous Verticals.

Market research :
Since I'm working with the middle east offers what i did was i looked on adplexity what offers are working in these Geos on popup : united arab emirates,saudi arabia,qatar and i took some notes :
-The most dominating Verticals in UAE are Business opportunities Like work for home and these kind of stuff and Utilities,the same for goes saudi arabia plus sweepstakes.
-For qatar i found business opportunities and streaming movies are the most common verticals.

Targeting:
Like in the ppcmode guide, I'm going to Target and split test the following :
Languages
OS
Browsers
Time
Also after i get some data I'm going to build a list of placements that are working or the opposite.

My Targeted geo research:

Planning to do a country research and look at their OS,device brand,carrier data.

So what do you guys think ? i would love to hear what should i change or add or improve.
I'm working with low payout offers, how much should my testing budget should be?
should i run the campaign on a specific category and everything else broad and let it run, if it does show little conversions then I'll spend more money to gather more data and optimize ? or what should i do ?

Thank you.

banners
Back