The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My personal method

herzit

affiliate
Hi & Welcome to my second thread at the CPAfix forum and my first guide in this area!

I want to reveal my method, where I was able to make around 50-70$/day. (not on autopilot)

What ist this method about?

It´s about CPA offers in the adult/dating niche. The method works with completly no investment. Just your time is needed.

Before you read this guide, read this!
"The method I provide isn´t really white hate, it´s also not blackhat - it´s a gray hat method... Some networks accept it, some not."

The Guide:

1. Get a .com - domain with a redirect service! [IMPORTANT: the free domain hosters out there do not provide a redirect service]
Name the [dot]com - domain anything like: nicedatesinyourcity[dot]com or things like that...

2. Find your offer in the Dating/adult niche:
This is a pretty important part at this method. You have to choose a offer which has a pretty good nEPC and pays out between 4 and 10 bugs.
You have to take a look at the offer and should ask yourself: "I would like to sign up there?" - if you think it´s good: TAKE IT!

3. Take your .com - Domain and redirect to your CPA offer refferal link.

4. Traffic:

This is now the secret of this method, which many people know, but just a few take advantage of...!

Go where the traffic is, just go where the fucking traffic is, freakin hell! - Just joking, but it´s true. The secret is:

CHAT TRAFFIC

Search in Google, Yahoo or any other search engines for adult/dating chats. [IMPORTANT: You should be able to post links in the chat!]

After you found a few chats --> get your domain (with the redirect to your offer) and CHAT --> write a sentence like: If you want a good time, visit: yoururl[dot]com and search there for my name --> if they´re interested, they click on the link and fill out the offer you´re providing

A better way, for really good and targeted traffic:

You create yourself an free MailAccount (anything like sexylisa1993[at]yourhost[dot]com)
Then you do the same as aboth and copy paste your link... but instead of the website - url, you´re posting your eMail address.
If you get Mails from people in the chat room, they´re really hard interested in your personal offer... (I think you know what I mean) --> That´s the best and highly targeted traffic. (Conversion Rates up to 40% are not abnormally)

5. Rinse and Repeat or outsource it, whatever you want! ;)

Conclusion:

As i said, the method isn´t really white hat, it´s a kind of eWhoring and a few networks don´t accept methods like this. Read the rules of your CPA network before you implement this method!
It´s a bit unmoralic but to be honest, a win/win situation for you and your traffic.

If you have any questions or suggestions to improve this method, feel free to post anything in this thread.

So on...

Best regards & have a nice day,
Peter

P.S.: This method will make you money - guarantelly! ;)

Sounds like a good method and easy to get started. Gave me couple of ideas.

Thanks for sharing Peter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried a similar method before actually. It was boring and I felt like a girl.

I would go to chat rooms such as omegle and find guys to persuade to sign up under a dating link, never worked. All the guys were either perv's or wanted to meet in person.

I have tried a similar method before actually. It was boring and I felt like a girl.

I would go to chat rooms such as omegle and find guys to persuade to sign up under a dating link, never worked. All the guys were either perv's or wanted to meet in person.

Yeah, it´s a bit sick - you´re right...! :X

This is method called eWhoring, and IT IS black hat and it's banished in 99% networks. However, if you use this method, be sure that your AM doesn't know it :)

I remember a method similar to this ages ago where you advertised on lonely hearts type sites, but the more risqué ones ;) and got people to email you and 'meet' you by opening free accounts on dating sites...

Didn't feel that comfortable trying it at the time, and definitely not something I would do now (but each to their own) but I do know it didn't work for me... But that's probably because I didn't have my heart in it as didn't sit well with my way of thinking...

Like I said though, I'm not saying it won't work or its wrong to try, just that it isn't the way to make money for me.

banners
Back