The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Online Journey to 1K a day!

Hey man, good luck in your journey.

I love seeing a good success story from start to "finish". Definitely motivates me to see and probably a lot of small fish who are just starting out in the business.

It's refreshing to see that this business isn't dead and probably never will be.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all!

I joined this great forum recently and made an intro thread. In there @azgold suggested that I make a progress thread so here it is!

I dabbled in AM about two years ago but it was very part time and didn't amount too much. This time I'll be doing it full time and I am absolutely determined to see success.

So right now I'm trying to get as much done as possible so I can get my first campaign started. I tend to over think and complicate things so I'm trying really hard to just take action and get started.

I've decided that I am going to run paid traffic from Bing ads to CPA offers from Max Bounty or PeerFly.

Once I master Bing than I plan to move on to the next traffic source which will probably be FB ads or Native. I will NOT be moving onto the next until I master the first one.

The reason I decided to go the Bing route initially is because of a few things. First, the $100 coupon code is pretty rad. Second, I've heard that FB is a pain in the dick to deal with and I've heard the opposite about Bing. Third, I've heard they have really good customer support.

The reason I've decided to with Max Bounty or PeerFly is because I kept reading that they were some of the best affiliate networks. Figured I'd with one of them at first and go from there.

I don't know how to code so to start off I plan to use Builderall for Landing (sales) pages.

For tracking I am going to use BeMob. I've heard good things about it but most importantly, it's free.

As of today I have completed the following tasks:

• Signed up and got approved to Max Bounty
• Signed up and got approved to PeerFly
• Signed up for ClickBank (just to have it)
• Created a Bing Ads account
• Created a Bemob account
• Purchased a tracking domain
• Got the tracking domain setup in BeMob
• Signed up for Builderall

My next project is to figure out this landing page stuff. I know the right way to do this would be to code my own landers and host them on an actual server but I just want to get goin already.

I do plan to learn some basic coding along the way that'll hopefully help me down the road with landing pages. If this Builderall thing doesn't work out and drives me nuts then I may hire someone to make a basic sales page that I can alter. I'll deal with that when the time comes though.

For now I plan to either build (using their page builder) or use one of their pre-made pages and alter it to fit my needs.

Once I have a polished looking sales page that I can modify I'll start looking at different offers.

If you guys have any suggestions or questions please feel free to post em. I would love to hear what you guys think so far.

-Chris
I think first before choosing your source of traffic you should know which niche you want to choose, meaning which offers you will run. is it Sweeps, cc submit, CPA mobile content, CPI, CPL, SOI etc'
If you need any help with this let me know

banners
Back