The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My new forum

crowebird

affiliate
Im somewhat done with my proboards forum, it turned out nice actully.

wtflash.com/forum.html

Check it out and tell me what you think.
Iv got to add a border at the bottom which is why there is a red x,
and in posting im changing a bunch of the images.

Cheers

Noone has anything to say about it? I don't care if you don't like it just tell me. I need to know what I should do with it since I cant make a php forum without paying more money than I should have to.

Mike,
Create a few forums for example:
Introductions etc etc and I will be happy to join and help you get it going. Running a forum is a pretty challenging venture it may take a while to get your forum off the ground, but for a start create a few threads, add a few post yourself.
I have already register :)
Temi

Crowebird,
I strongly advice you to find a professionally hosted home for your forum, your current host seem to have loads of problems, I tried accessing your forum a few times, I got the message in the image below:

wtf.jpg

It seem to think your forum does not exist
Temi

temi said:
Running a forum is a pretty challenging venture it may take a while to get your forum off the ground, but for a start create a few threads, add a few post yourself.

I agree with what temi has to say. When I looked at it there really wasn't a lot to it. I like the fact it's clean looking but that will change once you get some content in there.

I've slaved my @ss off just to get 48 members (not all of them active) and still am not satisfied.

I have not completely finished the forum and am still adding areas, temi, the reason you may of got the message is becuase I have changed some of the forums, like the one where you introduced your self and made a new members forum and delted the old one. As of now the forum is in "maintainance" and wont be able to be accessed until I turn it off, which will be when I get all my categories and all the extra coding done. I really dont want to have to pay for hosting when I should be able to use php through my host, which I pay enough for already.
Cheers

MI
Back