The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My New Affiliate Journey

Here is the deal on G-A
The user has to execute the JavaScript
Why can't a user execute the G-A JavaScript?
1. The user browser security excludes cross-scripting
2. The *user* is a bot or a ghost

This is why I redirect with a session/user id and log that. Then compare my logs to what is shown on GA or whatever tracker you are using.
At least you can see why ...
I think I need to get a cpc campaign going to see what my GA looks like after more clicks than just 23. I also thought I only have to setup GA on my homepage, then regardless of what landing page they hit (all my landing pages use the same domain) it will keep track of them.

Here is the deal on G-A
The user has to execute the JavaScript
Why can't a user execute the G-A JavaScript?
1. The user browser security excludes cross-scripting
2. The *user* is a bot or a ghost

Bounce rate is single-page sessions divided by all sessions, or the percentage of all sessions on your site in which users viewed only a single page and triggered only a single request to the Analytics server.

These single-page sessions have a session duration of 0 seconds since there are no subsequent hits after the first one that would let Analytics calculate the length of the session
This is why I redirect with a session/user id and log that. Then compare my logs to what is shown on GA or whatever tracker you are using.
At least you can see why ...

I'm promoting a CPS in the home furniture niche. One of my main issues at the moment has been trying to find my average CPC as its been mixed across each ad network I've been promoting on. I think at some point this week I'm going to start fresh and really put my mind too it.

Thanks for that, so basically as a cheaper way of testing which landing pages are working a little better, pay for some bulk pop or push ads? I stayed away from them as I assumed conversion rates for them types of ads are very poor. But I didn't think about using them to test out landing pages, thanks for that.

Its CPS offer for a home furniture company, they give a percentage of the total sales so it could be mixed.

The average price per click will constantly change depending on the season and type of product. When I was setting up my advertising company, I promoted the most popular products. And only then did I promote all the related products.

Last edited:
banners
Back