The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

dannyblaabjerg

affiliate
Hey guys,
My name is Danny Blaabjerg.
I'm 27 years old and I currently live in Denmark.
I have written websites in php, html, php and javascript since i was 14 years old.
I earned my first big check online when i was 15 years old.

The last 17 years I have helped many succeed with their business ventures online.
I use 4 - 6 hours a day learning new skills. My end-goal is to create a passive income from the comfort of my home, using my brain, my laptop and my network of people.

I'm interested in: Cyber Security, Wordpress Development, webdev tools and and frameworks of all sort, Social Engineering, Hacking, Penetrationtesting, Writing and Coaching.

I am about to settle on a niche to work on and I think it is going to be the Dating Niche and the Adult Niche.

Today I landed my first joint venture with an allready established Facebook Dating Group entrepreneur. The Dating Group has around 15.000 registered members and we are going to do some surveys and TrendSpotting and innovate. Because we want to code and design the next big Dating Succes.

Thank you for having me here at the board. I cant wait to meet you all.

Hi, Danny and big welcome to AffiliateFix!

Wow, have you ever got an impressive skill set! You have a tremendous starting advantage and I absolutely love the sentence in your signature. You'll never work a day in your life. :)

I do what I do because I just love to do it and it makes me feel whole! :affiliatefix:

And that, boys and girls, is the secret to great success and life fulfillment.

Danny, anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back