The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Journey with OgMobi

June 2nd:
upload_2016-6-3_14-45-47.png

I unfollow some of the niche so, the half of the earning $18.55 is on a single niche.
Otherwise should be $50+ today.

thanks gamer i think to test this network any special tips , this traffic source is best for gaming offers or other waiting for your kind reply i m new affiliate marketing so need your advice

thanks gamer i think to test this network any special tips , this traffic source is best for gaming offers or other waiting for your kind reply i m new affiliate marketing so need your advice
Erm, there are no exact answer to your questions, you need to undergo the testing in order to know the result, if I say Gold will raise, what's the probability of it will.

Special tips, hmm... Check the link on my signature.

Man I hope someone can help me but I don't think there will.

Currently facing some trouble with Server Capacity and Simultaneous connection which result every single of my account follow about 80 users a day or less. While you increase the simultaneous connection, your PC hang, if you increase your server capacity your cost increase and it's not that efficient, because there no exact data to calculate that.

If I were to get another tool and server I will need to increase my cost which I don't want to, my cost has been increase so much for the past month, yes my earning increase as well, but I'm bad at managing stuff so this topic is a headache for me.

Update: I bought another mini server added 50 account, I wonder what the income will be.

Creating lander.

MI
Back