The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My journey with my first CPA Campaign to make 10k a month.

First of all very good that you're thinking big. Thinking big and thinking small will cost you the same energy, so think big is the right choice. There's plenty affiliates that make those numbers and you have the same chances, tools, opportunities than them.

Also good you opened a business (LLC) so you can tax-deduct all your expenses.

Newbie friendly networks/ sign up to www.addiliate.com as Publisher and get access to +850 global campaigns.
We have a lot of email submits/sweeps that you could work on.

These kind of campaigns work great on FB, GDN and email traffic.

Hello everyone,
Due to the suggestion of Indexer, I am journaling my steps and progress into my first CPA campaign. I am a newbie in the A.M. world, so please let me know if I am steering in the wrong direction. I will be asking a ton of newbie questions.

My goal is to make 10k a month, 120k annually. Yes that is a lot of money but I must shoot high. My life is A.M. and I will be doing this full time. Before this, I was lost and hopeless because I couldn't get a hold of my dream of being my own boss. A.M is my life and it is the light at the end of the tunnel.

So far I have:
1. Open a business name under me
2. Signed up with multiple Affiliate networks such as Peerfly, maxbounty, peerfly, adworkmedia, cpagrip, cpalead.
3.?
4.?

Questions:

1. Will affiliate network take in newbies such myself.
2.What steps are necessary to getting started with email submit offer? How do you currently promote offers? Do I need a landing page?

I appreciate you peeps and thank you for reading my post. Please let me know your thoughts. Your feedbacks are valuable!

AKUMADXL

MI
Back