Geo: USA
Payout: $40
Traffic types: Social Media
Traffic Sources: Facebook
Tracking tool: N/A
Spying tools: N/A
Initial testing budget for each traffic network: $1500
Landing Pages: 6-10 totals
Advertisement angles: financial damage, physical disability, emotional trauma.
Next Plan: I am going to grab the pixel on Facebook and edit each landing page. I am also going to get some copyright-free pictures from a few image sites.

Good luck with that.
Here in my town in the USA there is almost no traffic -- we are under a lock down now.
You might want to consider that offer again.
Thank you for your suggestion. I am possibly going to start the offer in the states where the lockdown restrictions will be relaxed.

Thank you for your suggestion. I am possibly going to start the offer in the states where the lockdown restrictions will be relaxed.

I saw on CNN this morning that Jacksonville, Florida is starting to let people go back to the beaches and parks today. ;)

I would be careful about those angels..like traumas,damages etc. I suprised fb approved your ads..but true is I didnt see them:)

BTW. 6-10 landings, you need to start 6-10 campaings.... isnt it too much? Isnt 1 enough? Just asking, I would like to know some opinions here. ..

I would create one and later make some adjustments, like to make it similar look as winning ad for example.

Last edited:
I would be careful about those angels..like traumas,damages etc. I suprised fb approved your ads..but true is I didnt see them:)

BTW. 6-10 landings, you need to start 6-10 campaings.... isnt it too much? Isnt 1 enough? Just asking, I would like to know some opinions here. ..

I would create one and later make some adjustments, like to make it similar look as winning ad for example.
Good luck with that.
Here in my town in the USA there is almost no traffic -- we are under a lock down now.
You might want to consider that offer again.

banners
Back