The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My journey in Dating-Push Notification-CPL

peaky

affiliate
Hi,it's my first journey here in the forum so i hope we can both learn something from it.
offer: 1 with 1.73$ payout (CPL) (Tier 1)
Traffic source: propler ads

Mobile traffic for now
Im Using LP of 3 pages:
page1(you choose between some girls) --> page2(you choose a second time but based on their origin) all that for warming --> page3(is where we find 150 girl near to you ;))---> offer
Day1:

zUbaP.png

2 conversions -82.12% ROI
not that bad for the first test
giphy.gif

Day2:
I changed the picture of page3 (btw page3 LP CR was 50%)
and i changed the creative i got lucky that day and the moderator accepted my creative even if it had some missleading text like (Alicia has sent 2 message)
RESULT:
2gphf.png

Same conversion as previous day
But The change in page3 had made a huge difference and LP CTR reached 80%
(Lp ctr in the picture is for the entire LP with the 3 pages)

Day3:
I changed the picture again but in Page 1 because it has the lowest LP CR
and i also changed the offer LP because the offer has many Landing pages.

RESULT:
xvPVx.png

This campaign was decent but better than others ROI has decreased
and got just 2 converions

Day4:Today
The campaign is still running i changed the Headline in Page1 and for now i got 1 conversion for 8$
So it seems that it's not going good either but it's ok i will test Desktop traffic and see.
I hope someone can give me some advice on how i can increase conversion in this situation.
See you later
giphy.gif

Goodluck with your journey!
Since you are only getting paid $1.73 per lead, I might be able to help you. At CPAHub we have plenty of T1 SOI/DOI dating offers with much higher payouts.
Could help you to earn more ;)
Add us on Skype if you are interested: live:cpahub_support

When you spend 3 or 4 times the potential payout and are not seeing much hope -- ditch the offer.
That is what people seem to be saying.

However, I think that depends on your marketing approach and any long terms goals you have (like rev-share residual income [if it is not PPL or PPS]).

Dating 'offers' are a dime a dozen -- so very replaceable --but is one really better than another? There are a lot of factors to consider; including your market and traffic sources as well as the dating site itself. Bottom line, there is no absolute answer ...
Yes maybe it's time for me to start a new campaign because it's not going well.Do you know any traffic source who support adult and Mainstream

When you spend 3 or 4 times the potential payout and are not seeing much hope -- ditch the offer.
That is what people seem to be saying.

However, I think that depends on your marketing approach and any long terms goals you have (like rev-share residual income [if it is not PPL or PPS]).

Dating 'offers' are a dime a dozen -- so very replaceable --but is one really better than another? There are a lot of factors to consider; including your market and traffic sources as well as the dating site itself. Bottom line, there is no absolute answer ...

well, support in what way? you can't run mature sex oriented images on mainstream ...
if you mean different offers in their appropriate category -- there are many ...

banners
Back