The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My introduction guys

DPaco

:)I 5 stars people,

First i need to tell you that my english isn't very good (live in montreal and speak mostly french).

I'm a father of a beautiful little girl (8 years old) and married.

My wife and i where tired of only surfing the web. A friend of mine told me about this forum and here i am trying this out.

I hope my experience will be super cool.

Oh yes, we are crazy about taking pictures. Where so crazy that we needed to rent a small room only to store all our albums (88 in total and growing !).

Thanks for having us.

DPaco

Hi, DPaco, and welcome to 5 Star! I enjoyed your introduction, especially since I'm a shutterbug too; the obnoxious one always carrying a camera around. :D Your English isn't bad at all! What are you hoping to do in the affiliate marketing field?

Edit: Your link gives a 404 error, might want to check that.

Hi DPaco and welcome to the forum.

You may want to consider removing your affiliate link from your signature...

Also, you will find that many affiliate marketers frequent more than one forum and it would be a shame for you to be black-listed as a spammer.

Just some friendly advice.

I'm back !

Ok i fixed my signature.

My wife is a professional photographer. I just love to see her taking pictures of nature and of my little girl.

Sometimes i think she spends more time with that cool machine than with me ! A couple of months ago i came accross this program.

[removed]

See you soon,

DPaco

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back