The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My Five Tips On Getting Traffic To Your Blogs

dannyboy24

affiliate
1. Make multiple blog posts everyday to build your collection of content

2. Make sure your blogs are submitted to a search engine at all times.

3. Write posts about your blogs and submit them to social network sites.

4. Always use links and trackbacks

5. Comment on other blogs and make sure to leave you URL with your comments.

I think if everyone follows these steps, they can get their blog plenty of traffic.

These are useful tips for getting traffic. Number 2 should not involve submitting each post manually, your posts should get indexed by search engines from your tags, titles and text. It will happen automatically from your keywords.

A blog can easily be set up so that each new post is automatically tweeted and posted on Facebook. You can also submit each post manually to bookmarking sites and other social media websites. If you place share buttons on your blog, you can quickly share each post, with a keyword description, at all the social network sites where you have are registered.

some great tips mate, the most important is content to show people when they go on your blog your not really inactive and your dedicated to your blog.

I like how some of these tips don't follow the usual "onpage-offpage" SEO. When it comes to guest posting and leaving your URLs, you'll need to be extra cautious that you aren't flagged for spam, as this will hurt you a lot in the long run if you're flagged too many times by various authoritative sources. Make sure your comments have as much substance in them as possible and post your link as if it's an extra - not the sole purpose - of your post.

Also, getting indexed by multiple search engines, even the less known search engines, will naturally garner traffic for you so you can better reap the fruits of your labors when you post new content. I try to get indexed by the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask) and then get indexed by the less known search engines over time. It helps and many of these engines are desperately looking for new content to index, so it will be very easy to get their crawler on you; you just have to look around.

Great tips!
Another tip that I found useful from one of my blogger friends is that it sometimes helps to incorporate humor(even just a little bit) to whatever it is you write about. It is another effective way to get more viewers and readers to come to your blog, he says.

These are the exact tips I stuck to as I was creating my own blog. Since then, I have now been able to build a good amount of articles and garnered a few followers. These basic tips are simple but very important because it will serve as the foundation of the blog and its popularity. I also like blog commenting since I get to discover and read a lot of new content from other bloggers.

Very true! Always have fresh and original content in your site or blog first and then work on bringing visitors to your site. Care must be taken however not to spam other peoples site as this is bound to work very negatively in terms of traffic to your site.

Very true! Always have fresh and original content in your site or blog first and then work on bringing visitors to your site. Care must be taken however not to spam other peoples site as this is bound to work very negatively in terms of traffic to your site.

I agree with your notion about original content. Your blog should always be always have interesting topics. I found that is the way to get a lot of viewers.

These are great tips thanks you. I would be interested though if you did a split of test of writing a blog post every day and promoting it, vs writing one or two a week then heavily promoting them.

I have heard you can get about the same result doing both ways.

Does anyone know if just having quality ocntent (not optimized for keywords) and not doing any SEO will provide any organic traffic?

In response to above, it depends on your niche but if you are looking to gain more traffic, search engine optimization should be in mind.

These are great tips. It is definitely important to keep the content on your blog fresh, especially for a new blog you should post very often. Social networking is so important these days, I get a lot of traffic from social networking sites.

Thank you very much for this piece of advice. I'm always looking for more ways to buffer up my blog(s) and this seems like some solid ways of doing so.

However, I am curious, what exactly are trackbacks? Could someone further elaborate on this for me?

Good tips, but even if people follow them, it's still fairly complicated to drive some traffic to your website. I heard updating your site consistently and working on each part of your blog everyday will higher your chances of getting ranked. Google likes to see people who update their blog frequently, even if it's an update post, or repositioning ads.

Thanks for the great tips. I really appreciate them. I have to admit that I haven't been keeping up with my blogging lately because I have become preoccupied with revenue sharing sites, such as Bubblews, Squidoo and Seekyt, which have taken a lot out of my time. But I still love to do it and I am earning some money from it.

banners
Back