The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My First PPC Campaing Ever - Journey of a Real Noob

You can create a sub-domain for your Prosper202 and create a lander on your main domain, no problem mate.

That's pretty handy. But I had a hosting plan with Hostwinds, no vps, and I was able to install Prosper202 as well. Is it better to buy a VPS or could I just use the hosting?

Some hosting do not allow Prosper202 tracking and some will terminate your account when you reach a volume of bandwidth like HostGator, they promise unlimited bandwidth? And you believe? Unlimited disk storage? You will find out when you send mass traffic.

So you better ask your hosting if they allow or not, the other thing to concern is the web load page.
Website speed test
The thing is that if you're working with US traffic, US hosted server are perfect but not for Tier 2 countries.

Some hosting do not allow Prosper202 tracking and some will terminate your account when you reach a volume of bandwidth like HostGator, they promise unlimited bandwidth? And you believe? Unlimited disk storage? You will find out when you send mass traffic.

So you better ask your hosting if they allow or not, the other thing to concern is the web load page.
Website speed test
The thing is that if you're working with US traffic, US hosted server are perfect but not for Tier 2 countries.

I really didn't know some companies terminate accounts, but it does make sense.

Now I think I'll just buy a VPS and use that (after making some lp's).

I am starting work again

I have bought the VPS a while back but I am still having some little problems. Big thanks to @game333 for helping me out with some thing, your help is much appreciated.

Edit: I already have a domain and a nice landing page, so I am really trying to get this VPS to work. After that and installing Prosper202 I should be ready to go.

I will be
I have bought the VPS a while back but I am still having some little problems. Big thanks to @game333 for helping me out with some thing, your help is much appreciated.

Edit: I already have a domain and a nice landing page, so I am really trying to get this VPS to work. After that and installing Prosper202 I should be ready to go.
back home around 20 hours from now, i will fix for you mate, make sure your password and login detail, have not changed.

Things are going really slow the last week. @game333 helped me out with the VPS which I am really thankful for. School started for me and I haven't got much free time on my hands. I did get three landing pages, which I will edit after I join a new Cpa network.

After that I'll upload them, launch a campaign, track it and I'll see what happens then.

Will be away from home for a few days, maybe when I get back I'll be accepted into a new network.

See you guys!

Nice journey.
I'm watching this as I'm in the same phase now.
Will purhcase a VPN very soon and install prosper202.
I'll be using Exoclicks to start working with.
Lets see how it goes.

-Jaguar

Nice journey.
Lets see how it goes.

-Jaguar
Sounds good. If you're using the $5 for 1 month promo from ASmallOrange, I'd suggest to build landing pages first.
Good luck!

Nice journey.
Lets see how it goes.

-Jaguar
Sounds good. If you're using the $5 for 1 month promo from ASmallOrange, I'd suggest to build landing pages first.
Good luck!

This all took a pretty big turn (is that an expression in English? It sounds good), I have now created landers vor PPV. PPV yes, my original plan was to get started with PPC.

I signed up for the BoxOfAds trial, and I love that thing. It is so easy to use and it gives you such a good idea of your competition. Unfortunately, I can't continue on using it because I simply can't afford it. But I ripped some landing pages and changed them up a lot, but with the original idea in mind (if that makes sense).

Now I got three landers for one campaign, which I will optimize on the way. When the campaign is running, I'll make some more landers for different campaigns.

I don't think I can continue this thread, since it was originally based on PPC. So I think this has been it. Not exactly what I expected and wanted it to become, but yeah.

Maybe I'll start a new thread for my PPV campaigns, but only after I get some results. This thread basically was worthless to read (exept for me because I learnt a lot from it).

I want to thank you guys for the tips I got, and especially @game333. He has helped me a lot, like a lot! Thanks my man.

Nice journey.
Lets see how it goes.

-Jaguar

Hi Jaguar, which VPN provider are you using if I may ask? I was actually looking around for a good offer.
1.gif

MI
Back