The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My first post on 5 star affiliate marketing forum.

PowerAff

affiliate
Hi all affiliate marketers!

I've been doing aff mktg for more than 4 years now.

Learning a lot from reading the forums here.

5Star forum is a happy bunch. :)

Welcome to 5 Star, PowerAff.

Thanks for joining.

I hope the post you made is the first of many that you will be making here at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Yes, we are a rather happy bunch around here and we have some very friendly members.

We all look forward to your future posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey PowerAff,

Welcome to 5 Star. Always glad to have another long time affiliate around that already knows the ropes. Part of the reason we have such a friendly forum is we are lucky to have lots of pros who remember what it was like trying to get started. And they are willing to give back and help others, like they were helped when they were n00bs. :)

Thanks Linda for the welcome.

Alyways trying to learn something and upgrade the skills, I guess i will always be a n00b in that sense :)

I'll help if i can.

Regards,

PowerAff.

H1, Poweraff and welcome. I have been into affiliate marketing for almost two years now.

Was lucky to come across this forum pretty early on so i did a lot of lurking here:eek:

Reading, learning, implementing, reading again and then one day i started getting conversions.

Now I share whatever knowledge I have gained in the forums and on my blog.

Welcome and looking forward to learn from you:)

H1, Poweraff and welcome. I have been into affiliate marketing for almost two years now.

Was lucky to come across this forum pretty early on so i did a lot of lurking here:eek:

Reading, learning, implementing, reading again and then one day i started getting conversions.

Now I share whatever knowledge I have gained in the forums and on my blog.

Welcome and looking forward to learn from you:)

nice to have some real fruit from your hard labor. Gongrats! Perseverance really pays off. :) Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome! Glad you finally made it!

thanks! :)

Welcome PowerAff,
You have made a good decision in joining this forum. I have been lurking in the background for a few months but soaking up a lot of good info that the members have dished out.

banners
Back