The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

my file sharing

Siragda

affiliate
I want to monetize my file sharing where the audience is from America, what options are there for monetization? withdrawal of funds would be better with paypal

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

All the monetization I have seen is done by ads on the filesharing website. They host your content free and the downloaders see the site's ads.

Content locking might be a solution for you. Downloaders usually only do something (other than direct payment).

If I charge you for a download I have liability as I sold it to you --I am responsible for the content paid for.

What are you going to offer? And can you prove you own it or have license to distribute it?
I am speaking hypothetically here ^^^ just to illustrate what would be required.

All the monetization I have seen is done by ads on the filesharing website. They host your content free and the downloaders see the site's ads.

Content locking might be a solution for you. Downloaders usually only do something (other than direct payment).

If I charge you for a download I have liability as I sold it to you --I am responsible for the content paid for.

What are you going to offer? And can you prove you own it or have license to distribute it?
I am speaking hypothetically here ^^^ just to illustrate what would be required.
I also thought about blocking to make money on this

Archives of what?
If you don't own the content you cannot use PayPal for long. PayPal will close your account and freeze the money in it and possibly it will be forfeit. They honor DMCA claims.
I have a file sharing + there are files that users download and I’m thinking about how to monetize them.

Archives of what?
If you don't own the content you cannot use PayPal for long. PayPal will close your account and freeze the money in it and possibly it will be forfeit. They honor DMCA claims.

banners
Back