The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Facebook Ads account was disabled

OscarMike

I've been running Faceboook ads since 2011. I decided to delete some of my old ad sets from 2011-2012 and I immediately got a notification that my Facebook Ads account (both personal and business) have been permanently disabled.

How can I get another account? Can I just create a new profile? Do I need to use a different payment method?

Thanks

I've been running Faceboook ads since 2011. I decided to delete some of my old ad sets from 2011-2012 and I immediately got a notification that my Facebook Ads account (both personal and business) have been permanently disabled.

How can I get another account? Can I just create a new profile? Do I need to use a different payment method?

Thanks
just appeal the ban, and wait.
facebook nowadays is banning for no reason at all.

just appeal the ban, and wait.
facebook nowadays is banning for no reason at all.

Thank you tyoussef for you reply. Unforunately, the repeal button is not clickable in my Facebook account. It's been been faded out by Facebook.

It looks like there's nothing I can do. Will they find out it's me if I create another account under a different name?

If you have duplicate accounts --I do, I managed to reclaim one --long story; was for a business entity I worked for.
Seems Facebook is in paranoid mode these days --world governments are going to eat zuck for lunch ...:D

Thanks

Hi @OscarMike,

I passed your query to one of my Facebook Ads experts and here's the reply:

"Firstly Contact Facebook support and ask the reason for your account suspension and check the possibility of the account can be restored. When this does not work, ask them if you are eligible to create a new business manager account. If yes, then once again check your website deeply and make sure you are not violating any Facebook ads policy, and then create a new account with a new payment method."

I hope this might help you.

Do one thing, create new account whether with your real name or fake name but profile picture must be real. Even I am having account with fake name and real picture it exists from last two years, this will work, go ahead and try it. thanks!!

MI
Back