The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Campaigns Using Pop Traffic with direct link

Same here.
Almost everyone says that in 95% cases you should have a landing page. And if you work with Pop, then preland is a must.
If one says "its working", then will be great if one can elaborate more. At least tell us abt CTR and CR.
Maybe he get the traffic dirt cheap (somewhere), so we cant extrapolate the solution even if we want to.
the only imfomation he released is "wow, the Admaven traffic is great, go to fund money now!!!!"

I direct linked my first campaign. 2100+ impressions but no conversion. Now I am told by the manager that pop traffic does not work without pre-landers.

Last edited:
Just blind marketing or I am not sure whats your benefit of putting such falls information, I have been running ad networks successfully from last 15+ years and I manage hundreds of advertiser myself at edomz.com and globaladmedia.com, there is no network where you can start making profit just in one shot, it does not work that way, 99% cases you always loose first and you start making profit once you have enough data to target right website traffic which work for your offers, no matter even traffic good, not necessarily it will convert for all offers.

There is nothing to believe on it.

MI
Back