The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My Business - step by step.

so_far_to_gO

affiliate
Hey guys,

Just wanted to get something going here to both track progress of my new affiliate marketing business and show other newbies, this is my first campaign, what they can expect from both how much time I put into it as well as how much money I am going to make / when I make it.

I am not going to get into specifics about what niche it is due to the fact that I am sure there are sharks out there that just want to make a fast buck.

Anyways, here goes.

Day 1: 3/12/10
Website set up (wordpress installed - content filled). Time put in : 4 hours.
Website hosted: 12 dollar 1st year.
Domain bought : 99cents. (.info on godaddy).
keywords researched : 7.

Total time worked today: 6 hours.

This is post #1. I will be doing one everyday. If you have any questions or comments don't be shy! :D

Best,
~Tim.

Love this Tim! Thanks so much for sharing your steps and your progress with all our readers.
I'm excited for the day when you say "Hooray, I made my 1st sale!" :)

Love this Tim! Thanks so much for sharing your steps and your progress with all our readers.
I'm excited for the day when you say "Hooray, I made my 1st sale!" :)

Hey Linda, no problem! I like to think that I will help at least one person! :D

I havn't had much time today:

Day 2: 3/13/10
set up 1 squidoo page
set up 1 article and submitted.

1 hour total work today.

I believe that even if you don't have a full 8 hours to work you should still do what you can.

I also need to build a mailing list for my main site, if anyone knows about any software I can use I would greatly apreciate it!

~Tim.

I've used aWeber for a bunch of years and highly recommend it..

Good Luck with your efforts Tim! Looking forward to tracking your progress. :cool:

banners
Back