The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Bing Stats

thehustler

Campaign was approved around 8 hours ago and these are my stats -

Screenshot: 4

But no sales. :(

The niche is quite popular but no conversions. Only 1 order form fill and then abandoned. What am I doing wrong?

Hey Hustler,

"what am I doing wrong" is a very vague question, since the information provided is too little.

- What is the offer? (Sale, SOI or DOI?)
- What is the offer payout (you only spent $10, according to your screenshot. Depending on the payout, you'd need more data (1-3x payout min.)
- Do you use a landing page? If yes, what does it?
- How many keywords do you bid on? And what does your tracker say?
- Have you separated mobile + desktop traffic?

If you want to know "what you're doing wrong", then it's this: You need to provide more info so we can help ;)

Looking forward to helping you.

Best,
Jonathan

Hey Hustler,

"what am I doing wrong" is a very vague question, since the information provided is too little.

- What is the offer? (Sale, SOI or DOI?)
- What is the offer payout (you only spent $10, according to your screenshot. Depending on the payout, you'd need more data (1-3x payout min.)
- Do you use a landing page? If yes, what does it?
- How many keywords do you bid on? And what does your tracker say?
- Have you separated mobile + desktop traffic?

If you want to know "what you're doing wrong", then it's this: You need to provide more info so we can help ;)

Looking forward to helping you.

Best,
Jonathan

Sorry for not giving full info.

Here it is -

- Its a Clickbank product so it is a sale.
- Avg per sale is $31. And could be more if the buyer decides to buy upsells.
- I direct linked it.
- I have 180 keywords distributed among 5 Ad groups with each ad group having 2 ad sets. Tracker just shows the number of clicks.
- No I have not separated mobile and desk traffic.
- My bid is $0.50 in all adgroups at $10/day.

What should I do now?

Also do you know a free landing page builder that would let me integrate aweber or any other email marketing service? Instapage, unbounce are costly and the free trials have limited visitors and I can't spend that much at the moment.

Just need a free landing page builder with which I can capture emails. Any advise?
Also what should I do with the campaign?

Hey Hustler,

based on the info, here's what I do or suggest:
  • Only run your campaigns on 1 device type, in 1 GEO, and spend at least 1x payout per day for 3 days, to collect enough data.
  • I'd also add in a small landing page to presell the traffic. You could also add a retargeting pixel to it so you can retarget your visitors. Sometimes, direct-linking can work, too. Run a split-test to see what works better.
  • Add keyword tokens to your campaign URL: Did you know that you can ad {QueryString} tokens to it? More tokens can be found here: Bing Tokens - TrackingTokens.com Once you have this in your campaign URL you'll be able to see which keyword made the sale (once you make sales).
Regarding the landing page builder to collect leads. Maybe you can use GetResponse? They have landing pages + email software combined. And at a $10/Day ad spent it should be good enough. Maybe you can also ask PureLander if they can add email optins? You can buy other tools once you have more cash flow.

Hope this helps?

Hey Hustler,

based on the info, here's what I do or suggest:
  • Only run your campaigns on 1 device type, in 1 GEO, and spend at least 1x payout per day for 3 days, to collect enough data.
  • I'd also add in a small landing page to presell the traffic. You could also add a retargeting pixel to it so you can retarget your visitors. Sometimes, direct-linking can work, too. Run a split-test to see what works better.
  • Add keyword tokens to your campaign URL: Did you know that you can ad {QueryString} tokens to it? More tokens can be found here: Bing Tokens - TrackingTokens.com Once you have this in your campaign URL you'll be able to see which keyword made the sale (once you make sales).
Regarding the landing page builder to collect leads. Maybe you can use GetResponse? They have landing pages + email software combined. And at a $10/Day ad spent it should be good enough. Maybe you can also ask PureLander if they can add email optins? You can buy other tools once you have more cash flow.

Hope this helps?
Yes I know abt kw tokens. 2 of my unique clicks were from that.

One thing, do you think my CTR is good enough compared to the impressions I got in just 8 hours?

I am a bit confused whether to use wordpress and get a page builder but that costs a bit of money. Is get response the only cheap option for now? AWeber's landing pages are not attractive tbh and I dont know why mailchimp dont like affiliate marketing.

And there's no really way to capture emails without spending money? I mean I do want to but can't at the moment.

You can use WordPress and a free theme for your landing pages, of course. I even used Weebly once and it worked, too. That was 100% free with a .weebly domain.

But I see you're mixing up strategies now.

Strategy 1: Straight sales: Ad -> Sale
Strategy 2: Straight sales: Ad -> Presell -> Sale
Strategy 3: Build a list: Ad -> Opt in -> Sale through email marketing (and maybe on the Thank You page)

You'll have to decide what you want to do. Straight sales or build a list. You can't run all three at the same time. At least not at $10/day and expect an ROI so quickly. You will need more budget and more patience.

If you want to collect leads, there are some free email tools out there:
- Mailjet
- Cleverreach
- MailerLite
- Even Mailchimp (just don't send traffic through affiliate links, send them to your presell first)

But you'll have to decide what you want to do: Straight sales through media buying, or building an email list and selling through email marketing. Both can work, but especially when your budget is small, you'll have to focus even more.

Have you tried free ways to make money like SEO or a YouTube channel? Maybe you could build up your media buying budget that way first? Or try CPA marketing with lower payout offers (where you can buy more data for less)?

You can use WordPress and a free theme for your landing pages, of course. I even used Weebly once and it worked, too. That was 100% free with a .weebly domain.

But I see you're mixing up strategies now.

Strategy 1: Straight sales: Ad -> Sale
Strategy 2: Straight sales: Ad -> Presell -> Sale
Strategy 3: Build a list: Ad -> Opt in -> Sale through email marketing (and maybe on the Thank You page)

You'll have to decide what you want to do. Straight sales or build a list. You can't run all three at the same time. At least not at $10/day and expect an ROI so quickly. You will need more budget and more patience.

If you want to collect leads, there are some free email tools out there:
- Mailjet
- Cleverreach
- MailerLite
- Even Mailchimp (just don't send traffic through affiliate links, send them to your presell first)

But you'll have to decide what you want to do: Straight sales through media buying, or building an email list and selling through email marketing. Both can work, but especially when your budget is small, you'll have to focus even more.

Have you tried free ways to make money like SEO or a YouTube channel? Maybe you could build up your media buying budget that way first? Or try CPA marketing with lower payout offers (where you can buy more data for less)?

That mailchimp technique u mentioned is good. So, in every in email, I should first send the link to my presell page and not directly to the offer, right?

SEO and Yt takes a good amount of time to rank especially nowadays.

And how does cpa marketing can let me to buy more data for less?

Correct, you'd send your email traffic to a presell page first. And then from the presell page to the affiliate offer.

And with CPA marketing you can have offers that pay for email submits etc. and the payouts are $1, $2, $3 etc. Compared to $31. So if you follow the rules from above (3x payout) you have:

3x $31 payout = $93 that you should spend in order to collect "enough" data.

VS:

3x $3 payout = $9 that you should spend in order to collect "enough" data.

Obviously, you can't run such offers on BING. But Facebook, Pop-Traffic, or Push Ads would be perfect for this. You'll learn so much more about traffic, tracking, and optimizing for so much less money. It's a great way to really learn affiliate marketing. And once you have more budget, you can expand to search/bing etc. when you have more money to spend on ads. But it's just an idea. You can do whatever you want ;)

Good luck!

Correct, you'd send your email traffic to a presell page first. And then from the presell page to the affiliate offer.

And with CPA marketing you can have offers that pay for email submits etc. and the payouts are $1, $2, $3 etc. Compared to $31. So if you follow the rules from above (3x payout) you have:

3x $31 payout = $93 that you should spend in order to collect "enough" data.

VS:

3x $3 payout = $9 that you should spend in order to collect "enough" data.

Obviously, you can't run such offers on BING. But Facebook, Pop-Traffic, or Push Ads would be perfect for this. You'll learn so much more about traffic, tracking, and optimizing for so much less money. It's a great way to really learn affiliate marketing. And once you have more budget, you can expand to search/bing etc. when you have more money to spend on ads. But it's just an idea. You can do whatever you want ;)

Good luck!

Thank you so much. I am on it :)

MI
Back