The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My AM is not responding to my Emails.

puneeth Rallapalli

affiliate
Hi, i have started my Afflaite career in Max Bounty from 2 months... i am earning good, suddenly they Reversed my 700$ and not even sent the remaining of 300$ to my account.

When i trying to reaching My AM Christina Blair, she is not responding to me. She said, some Merchants checking fraud on your Leads. I got the proofs of Paid facebook ads, and the clicks all over the month.

When i exposed all this to My AM, she can't even care me to reply.

Any body help me... What i need to do know. Can i continue or not...!

Just because you can prove you bought ads from Facebook doesn't mean anything. Could be from a different campaign, you could have cloaked FB, or you could have done something else shady. Not saying you did, but you know.

I would suspend all traffic until this is resolved ...

/\ This

Just because you can prove you bought ads from Facebook doesn't mean anything. Could be from a different campaign, you could have cloaked FB, or you could have done something else shady. Not saying you did, but you know.

/\ And this.

Also, after you have created at least 20 quality posts, you can start a thread in the Disputes and Resolutions forum with proof of your claim and we can try to get MB to respond. I want to stress that you MUST provide real proof, or the thread will be deleted.

banners
Back