The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My affiliate Journey in Popads + CPA Offer

shafi kasmani

hey, i come back to Affiliatefix here! i try to start to focus pop-under ads!

Traffic source - POPADS
Offer - Melon VPN offer
payout - $0.04 CPI

i made new campaign in popads and i use direct linking affiliate url

all africa countries and android and i am waiting for campaign pending

1.png

hey, i come back to Affiliatefix here! i try to start to focus pop-under ads!

Traffic source - POPADS
Offer - Melon VPN offer
payout - $0.04 CPI

i made new campaign in popads and i use direct linking affiliate url

all africa countries and android and i am waiting for campaign pending

View attachment 19521
Would be better to split all geos into their own campaign and test 0.40 per geo. More cost effective that way and easier to optimise. Are you using a tracker like Binom or voluum? If not I would advise you to do so.

Would be better to split all geos into their own campaign and test 0.40 per geo. More cost effective that way and easier to optimise. Are you using a tracker like Binom or voluum? If not I would advise you to do so.
i did not use tracker now! just start pop ads this week! before I had been working native ads and cps offer still! if popads is good profit then buy tracker soon

That's great but it's still heavily advised to use a tracker. Make purchasing one like binom, voluum a priority before running more camps. Bemob is a has a free plan but if you're running pops you will blow past the free 100k events easily.
that is true! i agree that! tracker is useful for saving money and high roi! not much focus pop! i just try this on 2 weeks then i will get good or little profits then buy tracker! i want to keep bemob clicks free 100k!

Change the offer and move on. Not really any way to make this profitable now. Payout is too low for a cpi.
How are you going to create a WL on popads? Did you set up conversion tracking as zeydoo's built in tracker does not display the correct zone ids, isp, device etc.
yeah i will change offer i think! i add [websiteid] on url affiliate link but not show isp, device etc on zeydoo!

As a rookie with a low budget pop ads I was going to make my first choice but the huge number of boots that made me rethink my strategy, I should spend more time investigating traffic sources even if it is a little more expensive at least that is my advice tood indicates that I will use propeller or Evadav I hope I can start my trip soon, even so good luck with yours too, I'll be on the lookout.

As a rookie with a low budget pop ads I was going to make my first choice but the huge number of boots that made me rethink my strategy, I should spend more time investigating traffic sources even if it is a little more expensive at least that is my advice tood indicates that I will use propeller or Evadav I hope I can start my trip soon, even so good luck with yours too, I'll be on the lookout.
I have been using Evadav for a long time and so far I am happy as an elephant (not advertising)

Don't rely on the traffic networks stats of the traffic they deliver.
There is always a dependency of 10% to as much of 70% outright fraud and bots that are undetected.
I am not accusing the traffic networks of intentionally sending you fraudulent traffic --but some are good at filtering that bad traffic out and some seem just not to be willing to or just not to give a damn.

So, if the traffic is not that good but the price is low: If you know how, you can filter out most of the trash; and that sources traffic may be worthwhile.

The only number that matters to me is the cost of a hit to the CPA offer and the offer's payout value are the ROMI, ROI or ROAS.
i paused this offer

Spent - $0.62
lead - 1 - $0.04
Net loss - $0.58

See that 19? that is his landed hit to his offer with a $0.04 payout
0.62/19 = .032 Landed hit.
8 out of 10 people would have to buy into the CPA --that is almost impossible!
--not worth the time, money or effort.

Maybe worth the learning experience --small loss there :)

It has been along time since a member shared his/her journey ..
Nice plan by the way!!

- Samira

MI
Back