“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My 7 Search Campaign

pipersting

affiliate
I start some PPC campaigns with 7search . very low conversions
Here is my page. Any suggestion ?
5n17us.jpg

1e57vc.jpg

humm i forget it. I deleted a few campaigns that cost about 20 bucks before ( all high bid and no conversion ). At this time negative ROI , lost -13$ .

Conversions can depend on so many factors and there are no details based on which one can suggest.

However, I'll give you a couple of pointers to get you thinking in the right direction....

1) Before launching a campaign check with &search kw tool if there are enough searches for your kws.... 7search has relatively low volume.
2) If you are not amongst the t op 3 bidders, very few clicks will come your way.... it seems you are only bidding 1 cent for most of your kws.
3) Never use "broad" match.... only go for "phrase" match, otherwise you'll never get a positive ROI.
4) Use their tokens to track not just the kws but also their sub id's.
5) Based on the above tracking, block the sub id's that are sending you crap traffic.
6) Most IMPORTANT.... focus on just 1 or 2 campaigns till you are able to get it profitable. Every campaign needs a lot of tuning and tweaking before it can become really profitable. If you spread yourself too thin, no campaign will give you positive ROI

BTW, are you direct linking or have landing pages?

Hope this helps.....

MI
Back