The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My $500 a month method (for life) using free cams

Hi kickapooh,

Can you tell me what chatrooms you use? I mean what services chat room, coz yahoo chat rooms are no longer available.

Thanks.

Quite original method

LOL... this method has been banged more times than Jenna Jameson actually, with a lot of different positions (both Jenna and this). To the point is is frowned upon by a lot of advertisers and thus affiliate networks. It goes from grey to straight blackhat to borderline illegal stuff. Not knocking down on kickapooh though, I'm sure he's got his stuff together and is very succesful with this MO. But if you're not careful, you might end walking a very thin line and that could get you not paid and even banned.

So make sure the advertiser and/or network are cool with this, or at least make sure you don't do anything dumb and don't get caught. Try to keep it a win-win situation. I can see why kickapooh is recommending Cost Per Sale, to get paid when guys actually whip their credit cards, so advertisers will be a lot lenient of stuff you do, since there is already "money in the bag", and as long they don't get screwed with refunds or legal stuff, they might be cool with it.

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and go all "no man, stay white hat and clean son, is the only way", just know what you're getting yourself into, so you won't be sniffing later about getting "screwed" by advertisers and networks. Google "blackhat" for more info.

im done clearing up my head with self talk and no action. no i know what to do. focus on this method and jay's method of $2 a day. and i will be starting up a case study for this!

CPS is definitely the way to go with these kind of (blackhat) methods. But check with your network first if they allow this kind of traffic.

LOL... this method has been banged more times than Jenna Jameson actually, with a lot of different positions (both Jenna and this). To the point is is frowned upon by a lot of advertisers and thus affiliate networks. It goes from grey to straight blackhat to borderline illegal stuff. Not knocking down on kickapooh though, I'm sure he's got his stuff together and is very succesful with this MO. But if you're not careful, you might end walking a very thin line and that could get you not paid and even banned.

So make sure the advertiser and/or network are cool with this, or at least make sure you don't do anything dumb and don't get caught. Try to keep it a win-win situation. I can see why kickapooh is recommending Cost Per Sale, to get paid when guys actually whip their credit cards, so advertisers will be a lot lenient of stuff you do, since there is already "money in the bag", and as long they don't get screwed with refunds or legal stuff, they might be cool with it.

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and go all "no man, stay white hat and clean son, is the only way", just know what you're getting yourself into, so you won't be sniffing later about getting "screwed" by advertisers and networks. Google "blackhat" for more info.

Right...You cannot do this with your CPA network but...
I am sure everything will be ok with Chaturbate Affiliate Program If you are using chat traffic:)
They won`t have a problem with this;)

Dang I've missed alot of replies to my thread here it seems. One thing I do want to make clear is that you should always check with your affiliate manager about the kind of traffic you are planning on sending their way. Some programs do not allow any type of blackhat stuff and some are willing to give it a try to see how it converts and how many chargebacks it generates. You should not focus on chatbots for ewhoring for this type of thing as there are so many better ways to generate traffic. I was simply sharing some of the ways I have generated traffic in the past. Do what you know and try to learn what you don't. That's my advice.

I think traffic is the biggest problem. It's not the method. Like the numbers you've shown are very high. You've got 275942 people who clicked your affiliate link for this site. Say one would use 7search to get so many clicks it probably would cost approximately 275942 * 0.05 dollars. And that's still 13'797.1 $, just to have so many clicks (if you have relatively cheap clicks!). This means you'd spend over 13'000 to get about 2400.

So, I guess you really used some bots or some other very cheap/free traffic sources. And there's the real secret on how to make this kind of money. So this method will hardly any newbie make any valuable income if he isn't an expert already, right? Or did I get something wrong?

I think traffic is the biggest problem. It's not the method. Like the numbers you've shown are very high. You've got 275942 people who clicked your affiliate link for this site. Say one would use 7search to get so many clicks it probably would cost approximately 275942 * 0.05 dollars. And that's still 13'797.1 $, just to have so many clicks (if you have relatively cheap clicks!). This means you'd spend over 13'000 to get about 2400.

So, I guess you really used some bots or some other very cheap/free traffic sources. And there's the real secret on how to make this kind of money. So this method will hardly any newbie make any valuable income if he isn't an expert already, right? Or did I get something wrong?
We are on AffiliateFix right? If you need to solely rely on purchasing traffic for your sites then you still have a lot of learning to do. One of the things I said in my post was,
"THINGS YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS METHOD WORK ARE;
1) A WAY TO SEND SOME GUYS (TRAFFIC) TO THE SITE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON HERE AND TYPE IN "TRAFFIC". THERE ARE TONS OF THREADS HERE THAT CAN HELP PEOPLE GET TRAFFIC TO A WEBSITE."

I would never spend $13k for 275k unique visits to any of my landing pages or affiliate links. I personally don't buy any traffic at all but if I did I certainly wouldn't send it to a free cam site. I'd purchase targeted traffic and send it to a squeeze/landing page with a good PPS offer.

Yeah, it was just an example. Buying traffic is just one way to get traffic. And this method is not good for it, that's for sure.

I'm just saying, you had a lot of traffic coming to this site to make those 2400 dollars. I've read a lot about traffic on here, but I didn't see any method making a newbie reaching such a goal in such a 'short' time as you do. It's still a cool method to get started but it can be really frustrating, too. If a beginner can bring about 300 people to click on this site a day, he still needs 275942 / 300 = 920 days to reach as many subscribers as you do. So, I think this method maybe really is better for people who already know how to get some valuable traffic. Or just by using blackhat (bots) methods.

banners
Back