The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Must have payment options?

J

johnny_r24

Hi guys and girls,

which are the must have payment options in your opinion?

I'm selling a wordpress theme (Adult Wordpress Theme - tube theme with adult video importer) and the only option I offer is paypal right now. Do you think I should add more? From time to time someone is asking a different payment method, but most of the time very exotic ones.

Can you recomment something for this niche (wordpress theme).

Cheers,
Johnny

I have never used any other payment option apart from Paypal. Unless, I am purchasing something from an online shopping site, i use card.

Personally, I would stick with Paypal

PayPal is the best in my opinion but I think users should always have more than one choice because not every country supports PayPal and I hear some people have personal objections/reasons as to which they won't use PayPal. Some other payment processors I can think of right off the top of my head are Dwolla and Stripe. Having at least two would be good, I think having three would be the best. Enabling credit card payment with PayPal increases how a user can pay as well.

If you want flexible all the person then you should use Paypal ( highly used in worldwide) Credit card( Visa and master card) this will give the access who have no PayPal. Besides you can use skrill or Neteller. In Asian region Skrill and Neteller are only options for digital money exchange.

I have been using several payment options and with some i was very pleased but some took a lot of my time and it was in vain because i did not know i couldn't use them properly in Serbia. So the best ones i have been using are Paypal, Skrill and Payza. Everything is going easy and smooth, the fee is always ok. I have no complaints so far. I try to avoid Rupay although some people told me good things about it. The same goes for Amazon payment because it is tricky to use it in Serbia.

The one that really buy a lot use paypal. The whole world uses it and it must be as the pricipal way of payment. Besides you can add also CCNow, Google Checkout, Skrill, Go Daddy, VISA and other but only if it is convenient for you.

Hi guys and girls,

which are the must have payment options in your opinion?

I'm selling a wordpress theme (Adult Wordpress Theme - tube theme with adult video importer) and the only option I offer is paypal right now. Do you think I should add more? From time to time someone is asking a different payment method, but most of the time very exotic ones.

Can you recomment something for this niche (wordpress theme).

Cheers,
Johnny
For adult transactions CCBill, Paxum and Payza I believe are the most popular payout/payment options

Paypal and skrill.
But skrill is not available in some countries !!!.
But paypal business can collect payments from credit cards as well.
But they charge 30$ each month beside transaction fees.

Paxum is a great payment option to offer for your theme, as most adult professionals use Paxum to send and receive money. It's free to register for your Paxum account, and there are no fees to receive money to your account. Every account-holder can request a Paxum Payroll card for instant access to their account funds. We do offer other withdrawal options.

We also offer Pay Now Buttons, and we have a fully functional API.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

Paxum is a great payment option to offer for your theme, as most adult professionals use Paxum to send and receive money. It's free to register for your Paxum account, and there are no fees to receive money to your account. Every account-holder can request a Paxum Payroll card for instant access to their account funds. We do offer other withdrawal options.

We also offer Pay Now Buttons, and we have a fully functional API.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!
that's great @RuthBPaxum :) Just make sure you get your service listed here first
www.affiliatefix.com/resources/
this is how you can do it.
www.affiliatefix.com/threads/how-to-get-your-resource-listed.21311/
any question feel free to ask.
good luck

-Tyoussef

MI
Back