The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

musicxray

caparica007

affiliate
Anyone using musicxray? I have been using it almost one month now and have $4, still far from the $20 needed to collect. I wonder if I will ever reach that goal, anyone did it so far?

I've been using it, I'm slowly but surely making my way to cashout...like the site a lot, have discovered some great new artists. I like it a ton better than slicethepie, in fact...I've pretty much stopped using slicethepie since I discovered musicxray

I have signed up on the site, but I haven't actually used it. I heard that alot of people were not receiving alot of music to review, and in return they were not making alot of money, if any at all. I have some past experience with Slicethepie, and I was lucky enough to reddem twenty dollars by reviewing for them. After two weeks, I gave up because the payout rate in my opinion was just horrible and it wasn't worth my time.

Yes, if it continues at this rhythm it will take two or three months to redeem the $20, but it's not much work, so I don't mind.

I've been using slice the pie and I think I make between .11 - .18 per song. What's the per song on that site? I haven't used Slicethepie for a full month because work has been crazy and I just do it on break and the such. I figure if I ever make $20 on that site, then its beer money but if I can make a faster $20 on this site then its beer thirty faster with the buddies.

Let me know your experiences.

It's $0,10 per song. Slicethepie is for US residents only right?

Actually, Slicethepie is a UK-based company and they allow members from all countries! I think they just do your earnings in dollars because it's more universally recognised.

I might give Musicxray a go, as while Slicethepie is all well and good if you've got the motivation, the earnings are so slow that I haven't even gotten around to my first $10 and I've been using it for about a month.

What is the concept of musicxray?

I don't like Slicethepie anymore, it's just too much work for not that much money.

On musicxray you just listen to the songs and get paid to do it. You need to listen to 30 seconds of the song and then you can press a button to the next song (if available). You can also press the fan button to say that you liked it and you have a choice to tip the artists. As simple as it can get.

On musicxray you just listen to the songs and get paid to do it. You need to listen to 30 seconds of the song and then you can press a button to the next song (if available). You can also press the fan button to say that you liked it and you have a choice to tip the artists. As simple as it can get.

That sounds pretty good. I think I might sign up today. What's the limit on how many songs you can listen to?

The limit is the number of songs available. When I first signed in I had 6 to listen, then just one or two per day... not much. Just got lucky this one time I had 22 songs available to listen.

0 songs emailed to me or recommended to me ever since I joined. I don't know what to do anymore other than wait it out.

Just made $5 today, $15 more to check out.

Ozadin, you need to check out the site once or twice a day, e-mail notifications are not reliable, I have received one only in around one month.

If youre interested in reviewing songs and making some pocket change i think you should visit SliceThePie. Ive made 5 bucks on that website in one hour. A song plays, you review it, and then you get paid.

If youre interested in reviewing songs and making some pocket change i think you should visit SliceThePie. Ive made 5 bucks on that website in one hour. A song plays, you review it, and then you get paid.

How did you make $5 in an hour on Slice the pie? I have not been able to gain that much in an hr at any span of time. I know they base everything based on the length and quality of the review, so I'm wondering how much you were averaging per review if you do not mind me asking. Also what was the highest pay-out you received on particular review.

I usually do slice the pie in my spare time as a hobby because I enjoy listening to the newer songs before they come out. I have yet to try musicxray to make some extra funds online. I am such a music fan I will definitely have to try it out.

I'm on MusicXray and I have about $8.88. They hardly ever send me any songs to review though so it took forever just to get that far. And here lately (the past week or so) they keep sending me e-mails saying "new music in your inbox to review" but when I log in there is nothing new. So I don't know what that's about...maybe some kind of glitch or something? If it keeps happening I'll have to contact them and figure out what's going on.

banners
Back