The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Music you hate

Anything by justin bieber is horrible. Oh and anything by rebecca black. Not a fan of heavy metal or rock either really.

I hate heavy metal but I like bands like slipknot and Rammstein :p I hate new underground rap and all overproduced autotuned crap :)

I can listening to anything but DAVID POMERANZ. His music is too cheesy that I find so unbearable. It's very depressing too for some reason.

I hate Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus... their throats are in infection so why they sing as bad.
by the way mine favorite is hard metal although.

I hate Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus... their throats are in infection so why they sing as bad.
by the way mine favorite is hard metal although.

I hate Miley Cyrus as well. Justin Beiber isn't too bad though. I like his music but he can sound kind of harsh live.

I never hate any kind of songs. Even if its horrible to hear, I still appreciate those because I believe that we have unique taste when it comes to music and if their taste of music is like these and like that, then I just respect it. I like all the genres.

Justin Bieber or anything that is really badly written. I despise much by the likes of All Time Low and You Me At Six, where they have fake american accents and just the same guitar chords over and over.

Rap music as a genre is just way too annoying. Most of the songs (and I hesitate to even classify rap as music) convey the most ridiculous messages to the youth. Rap music seems to focus primarily on living a lavish lifestyle without any consequences or work. Also most rap makes no sense and sounds absolutely terrible. Raps is simply words that sound similar overlayed an annoying and repetitive beat.

banners
Back