The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Multiple email accounts and usernames

pincpassion

affiliate
If we use spun articles to different article submission sites, say 50 sites, should we use different usernames and email accounts for each one?

What would be the consequences if for example 5 spun articles went to the first SERP, and the administrators of those sites discover the similarities between articles?

And if you can add, in which cases where we should have different email accounts and usernames?

By the way, the articles will point to a blog, not on a website.

Thanks?

Hi guys

This is not a reprimand but friendly advice from someone who has been doing article marketing for nearly a year now. Do Not Spin Articles. You only make articles that is not readable by your readers and thus you will not get results with this. You need to take the time and make the effort of actually writing at least 1 original article a day and posting it.

You will get much better results and not throw away your good name. If the article submission sites see you are not giving quality you may even get banned!

Hi guys

This is not a reprimand but friendly advice from someone who has been doing article marketing for nearly a year now. Do Not Spin Articles. You only make articles that is not readable by your readers and thus you will not get results with this. You need to take the time and make the effort of actually writing at least 1 original article a day and posting it.

You will get much better results and not throw away your good name. If the article submission sites see you are not giving quality you may even get banned!

Hmm --- sorry but I can't agree about 'not spinning' , There are good services available now that turn out perfectly readable articles - with a minimum of human intervention. Mine are accepted by ezinearticles and goarticles and the likes all the time, are well received, producing both clickthroughs and backlinks

I would much prefer spending 1/2 an hour turning out one quality new article, then spinning it for distribution to 20 top sites than spend 10 hours to do the same, without spinning, one new article at a time.

banners
Back