The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Mturk

Mayvin

affiliate
I was on this site a few years back and found it mind-numbingly tedious but have been hearing lately people talk about making decent money with the site. I'm wondering what are you doing to make that money, articles? That seems to be the only thing paying decent and unfotunately for me, I don't like writing articles lol.

I would highly recommend many other sites instead of Mturk. Consider Fiverr, elance, Odesk, SEOclerks, or even Bubblews, etc. instead.

I used mTurk a few years ago and didn't like it much but I just recently started using it again. I have made about $22 since the beginning of this month just by logging on every so often and doing stuff. A lot of stuff on there is very mind numbing but there are some things worth doing. I think I said this in another post but I'll mention it here too...before I get on there I check out turkalert.com. They post good hits that are worth doing and it's updated every few minutes.

There is also a thing you can download for chrome or firefox browsers that tells you the ratings of the requesters on mTurk. I think it's handy because you might see a really well paying hit but then you put your mouse over the requester's screen name and see that they have very poor ratings from other workers and maybe they're bad for rejecting work...so then you can decide if you think it's worth doing or not. I think it's called TurkOpticon or something like that.

I have used Mturk in the past and it was very tedious to earn there. I was a new to Mturk and of course I needed to add to my points or percentages to be able to qualify for better jobs that paid more. I agree with Kristy above when she says to download the turkalert ratings scorer. It lets you know what requesters are ok to work for and which ones will do nothing but give you a hard time and call it fun. Lots of wasted time can be avoided with turkalert. I do know several ladies that make a decent amount of money with Mturk every month but their rating/scores are way up there and they qualify for the good paying jobs.

Mturk is amazing, if you are over 18. Some days ive made over 100 dollars. Some days ive only made 10 dollars. It all depends on the HITS you have lined up, and the amount of time they take. IT is definitely trust worthy as it is run by amazon. You dont really have much to lose, just everything to gain.

I do surveys on mturk and some writing assignments. I used to do transcription and made a good deal of money, that way. But, I have some wrist issues and had to stop doing the transcription work. Now, I still find some writing work, from time to time but there's not a lot for me there, anymore. If you are lucky to catch a new requester who pays fair and has plain rules, you can make decent money, but they are few and far between.

They rejected my application for Mturk for no reason! How can this be? Has anyone hot their application rejected before? I've heard that Mturk is a great way to make money and now they rejected me... Too bad...

I really am not a fan of MTurk. I also find the work to be tedius. But I also find it quite boring and am someone who really likes a challenge. I have not used it in quite some time. Maybe I will check back to see if anything looks more interesting. Or if anything at least pays a little better.

Haven't used mTurk so far since it's very similar to GPT websites. I have bad experiences with GPT websites, but I've heard that mTurk pays a lot more for each task or survey you do. There are even websites and forums dedicated to the good hits, but I'm a bit reluctant of trying it out since I'm too lazy to complete a survey or task in general.

banners
Back