The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Mozilla boss Brendan Eich resigns after gay marriage News

I'm H

affiliate
The chief executive of Mozilla - the company best known for its Firefox browser - has stepped down.

Brendan Eich was appointed just last month but came in for heavy criticism for his views on same-sex marriage.

Mozilla's executive chairwoman Mitchell Baker announced the decision in a blog post.

"Mozilla prides itself on being held to a different standard and, this past week, we didn't live up to it," she wrote.

"We know why people are hurt and angry, and they are right: it's because we haven't stayed true to ourselves.

_74024023_74024022.jpg

Source : BBC News - Mozilla boss Brendan Eich resigns after gay marriage storm

Whats everyones views on this ?

I dont know why people are against equal rights nowadays?

A lot of my friends are lesbians and they arent treated any differently to our other friends - and now a civil partnership is getting bypassed in favour of actual marriage - great.

About time people who like people of the same sex get treated the same.

• We're a global community dedicated to making the web better and more open for all.
Well, Me Eich may not think things should be open for everyone, I just feel people should be treated equally and not judged on the colour of their skin, their looks or their sexual orientation. It's the 21st century.

MI
Back