The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Most critical factor of an affiliate program's success

mattsuc

affiliate
Hi,

I would like to pose this general question on affilite programs' most critical success factors. There many issues mentioned online as I have found out which contribute to an affiliate program's success. But what do you think is the most critical success factor?

My maybe somewhat unconventional approach which has proved to work is to listen as well to your own feelings about a vendor's affiliate program which means to ask yourself if the offer that the vendor makes is a convincing one which you would buy yourself and which you can promote to your visitors knowing that you have done them a favour.

Cheers

Matthias

I think you're on to something - You want the offer to be something you'd be willing to purchase or participate in. If it's not, it's probably not worth it. After that, I look at commissions, tools the program offers, and management receptiveness.

@mattsuc you're absolutely valid with your statement 'listen as well to your own feelings about a vendor's affiliate program'.

I've been doing affiliate marketing using different methods since last 5 years and its been really successful so far :)

What I personally believe as the reason for my success is the strong relationship and honesty with my fans. No matter I'm doing email marketing or webinars, or even I launch my own product, I always build a bond of trust and honesty with my followers. Your product must reflect what you claim. And this is the most important factor for an affiliate success. A close friend of mine whose himself a very smart marketer and a consultant, shares similar views and an eye-opening truth in his latest ebook. If you are interested to read it then you can get it from below link.

MI
Back