The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Money Making Gurus - Do you trust any of them?

protoboard

affiliate
There's a thread here called Money Making "Gurus" - I hate'em and there are some very interesting opionions there. I have one question to ask you and I felt it was better to start a new thread for this one. Do you trust any of those Gurus? Do you have a good experience you can share with the rest of us?

Usually if someone is marketing themselves as a 'guru' then they're really embellishing on their actual credentials. If you are reading anything on WarriorForum - stop now and thank me later.

hahaha that's very funny because I was actually watching an offer at WarriorForum. So basically everything there is just a bluff? I thought WarriorForum was a good source of information. Am I missing something? Are those guys scammers?

They often have some things to say that's worth listening too but the problem is that you have to collect all these useful informations because they tend not to have it in one place - at least not for free. And in the end no guru will help you actually doing something. This you have to do by yourself.

It's difficult to generalize about gurus. I think it's preferable to do the due diligence on a specific guru especially if you might be considering their products and/or services. It's crucial to find out about their reputation and what kind of track record they have.

Do they have good customer service?
Are they prompt in providing refunds for people who request them?
Are there any verifiable and real testimonials of people who have had success with their products and/or services?

You can find out quite a bit via online forums. Even the Warrior Forum can be a good place to turn to find out about the experiences of others. IM Report Card also has some good information.

banners
Back