The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Monetize your App Traffic

MeshBean

affiliate
Hi,
Meshbean can help you monetize your app's traffic when you sign up for a publisher account. The ad formats that we offer are text, graphical, pop and offerwall and we work with campaigns world wide.

You can sign up here to get started:
cleardot.gif

http://meshbean.com/advertiser.php
MeshBean Member

Please contact me for more information.

Attachments

• MeshBean.png
    MeshBean.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
I am interested. However, please clarify some things so that I may actually join this.

What kinds of apps do you consider? Do you accept apps in any category? Are you accepting iOS, Android or both?

Do we need to have high selling apps, or you also accept apps that are not selling?

I am interested. However, please clarify some things so that I may actually join this.

What kinds of apps do you consider? Do you accept apps in any category? Are you accepting iOS, Android or both?

Do we need to have high selling apps, or you also accept apps that are not selling?
Hello Vinaya,

Of course we can clarify on some items. The below are answers to your questions:

The apps we will consider are mainly Games related as our app is concentrated in Games so for the offers to convert better we prefer games. However for the time being we do accept different categories app. We do accept both iOS and Android, but our concentration for now are geared towards Android but we do have iOS apps that also need traffic.

At this moment we accept both high and low selling apps. Once you sign up and create your ad zone you are able to choose from different option:

1) System will choose the best paying campaigns for me.

2) I want to choose advertising campaign myself and run static banner code.

3) I want to rotate multiple advertisements on an ad code.

Please let me know if you need more information.
Thanks,

banners
Back