The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Moderators Wanted

L

lufc

Hi, I have just re-launched http://www.leedsunitedforum.co.uk, the forum is been advertsied using adwords at the moment and should become huge again soon.

I am looking for leedsunited/football fans to moderate certain boards of the forum.

If you are interested please pm me or reply

Good luck with the furm LUFC. Sports forums are extremely rewarding (mentally) although sometimes it can get a little hectic, especially as many people are posting on there while under the influence.

I have a rugby forum, it is fairly busy considering. It has been up now for 14months and we have over 100,000 posts showing, and we deleted some 20,000 as well in the early days. We get about 4-500 posts a day on there, it is geat fun. What are your motivators for it? Is it to make money, or to have fun (if you don't mind me asking). I am soon to be placing ads on there, but will be donating all the revenue (there are no costs as it is hosted on my server) to under 10's rugby teams around Wales. We have also just got together with the Polish Rugby Union to help them develop the game there as well.

I am sure that if a small forum about Welsh rugby can get that busy, then a forum about Leeds Football should do well.

I'm not a hockey fan, so I simply cannot understand how hockey fans get so riled up.

Are there any hockey fans in the U.K.?

Right, Ice Hockey. The only highlights they show on sportscenter are the fights, and man are they brutal. Like car racing, they only show the crashes.

I've never been to an Ice Hockey game, though we once had a minor league time here, but I have heard it's intense. I've been to countless college football games though, and it's nice to remember the score, the day after ;o

Hi, thanks for the reply,

My motivation is not about money, its about giving people a place to talk about LUFCwith other LUFC fans, i own a rugby forum aswell (its league though).

Old Welsh Guy said:
Good luck with the furm LUFC. Sports forums are extremely rewarding (mentally) although sometimes it can get a little hectic, especially as many people are posting on there while under the influence.

I have a rugby forum, it is fairly busy considering. It has been up now for 14months and we have over 100,000 posts showing, and we deleted some 20,000 as well in the early days. We get about 4-500 posts a day on there, it is geat fun. What are your motivators for it? Is it to make money, or to have fun (if you don't mind me asking). I am soon to be placing ads on there, but will be donating all the revenue (there are no costs as it is hosted on my server) to under 10's rugby teams around Wales. We have also just got together with the Polish Rugby Union to help them develop the game there as well.

I am sure that if a small forum about Welsh rugby can get that busy, then a forum about Leeds Football should do well.

is your rugby forum for the Rhinos by any chance? My cousing played league for Salford, Captained them as well, (also played UNion for Wales & the British Lions. he coaches cardiff Blues now His name is David (Dai) Young.

nope its for the superleague as a whole http://superleagueforum.greatboard.com,

im a Wakey Trinity fan,

Old Welsh Guy said:
is your rugby forum for the Rhinos by any chance? My cousing played league for Salford, Captained them as well, (also played UNion for Wales & the British Lions. he coaches cardiff Blues now His name is David (Dai) Young.

banners
Back