The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold Mobile Journey (Don’t Stop Believing)

Its really awesome that you find the thing in mobile CPA

as also am in yeahmobi

Would you let me know which type of offers you are promoting !!

Let me try mobile tOO :)

Hello again my fellow Fixers, the djcrunk is back to the best internet Marketing forum in the whole internet... hope everyone is having fun and doing freaking awesome, can I get a WHOOP WHOOP! :ninja: And First I wanna thank everyone that has taken the time to read this humble mobile cpa journey and given his/her advice and support. Thank you guys.

7Vk9zha.jpg

Life's been thrilling and I'm still learning to manage time and set priorities, cause sometimes, I feel like drowning in opportunity and get overwhelmed by it, trying to figure out my next move, and keep up the pace. So it's been taking too long to post, or answer PMs. Cause I had a good run since the start, and having several profitable campaigns so far (Thank God) in a very rewarding but extremely volatile industry where you can go from hero to zero in a heartbeat, and your $xxx-$x,xxx can evaporate the very next day, once your winning campaigns die (sooner or later they will, we all die right?), This can happen in matter of months, days or hours. And there's not much you can do about it, just learn to identify the solid advertisers from the shaky business, and pray the others guys running it in your network don't spoil the fun for everyone, by sending crappy leads. Seriously if you keep doing that shit... I WILL DESTROY YOU.

fm2ZRTn.jpg

I think is a great idea to ask advice to your AM about winning campaigns, and what they recommend for your traffic source, and really most respectable networks send you a weekly report with the best offers. Cause if you know others are making money with them, you have a better shot, instead of testing left and right trash offers that just won't convert, even if Mark Zuckerberg himself would run them on FB. Seriously, the throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks, will get you broke and bitter. But for some reason I've gone the other way, using common sense and advice from mobile super affiliates like Alex Tsatkin and Ruck from IMgrind. A solid offer can make you rich, a shaky offer will make you mad.

So I've been trying to play the IM business like I play texas hold'em, Tight-Agrresive. Testing with a very small budget like 2x or 3x times the offer payout, and if I like what I see, go balls to the wall and play all IN, cause the 80/20 rule, that about 20% percent of your campaigns will make 80% of your revenue, and that's where you wanna focus. Cause if to make $100/day, you gotta run 100 campaigns earn $1 dollar each, you will go nuts. And what I do is focus on the traffic source first, and follow the money, AKA, "show me the traffic!", cause if there is no volume in the country you target, you'll waste a ton of time and money and once you get that damn campaign profitable, you won't ever go past $10/day before it dies (which can be tomorrow). Once you find a winner, you need the volume to scale and blow it up, and you wanna be fast on your feet. Screw "The Tortoise and the Hare", approach, this is not SEO. This is "Tropic Thunder", balls to the wall, guerilla marketing, paid traffic serious business. And you wanna be assertive and ruthless, Les Grossman style, heck yeah.

Anyway without further ado, these are my stats with Yeahmobi since the start of this journey, they're not the only CPA network I work with, and I still do desktop CPA, but they're certainly becoming my main squeeze, cause they've been good to me so far (I already started learning mandarin.. so far I suck lol).

T3fQseX.jpg

And for further motivation, this is the biggest weekly payment to date, that I ever got from a CPA Network... ever...

3o6Gdq4.png

And I will work my ass off and grind till I can get to the $x,xxx daily mark, like Steve Jobs would say, "stay hungry, stay foolish", can I get a WHAT-WHAT?! Man I love this game...

Good luck & profits everyone <3

Last edited:
WHOOP-WHOOP!

DJ, that is freakin' AWESOME! Nice to see you're getting a healthy return on all your hard work.

Thanks for the motivation, too.

t3aDoVg.jpg

Keep it up DJ, can you share a little more light on your campaigns for everyone?

Where are you currently pushing traffic?

Keep it up DJ, can you share a little more light on your campaigns for everyone?

Sure, what do you wanna know? As long I don't "give away the farm" ;) (cause these are live earnings and campaigns I'm running), I'll be glad to answer.

Where are you currently pushing traffic?

Well I went out on my way to investigate, which ones were "the other" mobile traffic sources, that weren't Adwords and Facebook, since they pretty much HATE our affiliate guts lol. And their mobile targeting sucks. Facebook will send you clicks from people who have ever logged in with a cellphone, won't even know for sure they are when they click. No carrier, or device targeting at all AFAIK, and don't even get me started on Google, making desktop advertisers mix their bids for mobile as well. "Enhanced" my ass :p

So that left me with who are the other players in mobile out there...

1.Inmobi (about 50 billion impressions/month)
2.Millenial Media (about 30 billion)
3.Buzzcity (about 20 billion)
And last but not least, your friendly neighbor
4.Mobicow (Not a lot of traffic, but really great support and quality, say hi to Dom, he'll treat you right).

Make no mistake, these may be smaller than the big G or FB (I'm quoting their estimated impressions roughly, from memory), but they're still big enough to keep you very busy, oh yeah. Anyway right now I'm trying to "break the Adwords code", will keep you guys posted on it, so far Google chewed and spit me right out, but I'm not giving up, heck no! I got my sling right here with me, YOLO lol.

Congrats, but may i ask what you spend to make the 18K?

My ROI has been steady over 100%, all the way to 350% on winning campaigns so, a lot less than that :p. You probably don't want your networks knowing exactly, how much you profit from revenue, when you negotiating paybumps though. The screenshots I posted are only from my Yeahmobi account (the main CPA network I run with). But I also work with other mobile and regular networks on the side. Currently I work online fulltime. So far doing alright, but that's probably cause were I live, dollars are worth a lot more heh.

Good luck and profits everyone, and oh yeah... 50 is back!

Last edited:
What tracking do you use?
What countries are you targeting?
What initial tests did you set?

What tracking do you use?

For pc traffic I use PROSPER202, still free, still rocks. I don't do ppv though, where I hear CPVLAB to be better. For mobile I use Yeahmobi's in house tracking (is free and it makes me money, love it long time, heh). I also used Mobaff tracker before it poofed away. The user interface and design was pretty awesome (even when it got terribly slow at times, at least in the free version, and there was no clear way to get the paid one), but it was just a matter of time before it dissapeared, since Matomy Media bought the whole Mobaff Network & crew and made Alex Tsatkin (The Angry Russian), their VP of mobile.

So now Matomy has Mobit tracker, supposedly you can use it for free, even if you don't work with them, not really sure. They're not clear and send mixed messages about it. i applied for it to see what happened, then I got an email with some questions, answered them, and no response back from them.I got Matomy's mobile guys on skype, but haven't bothered to contact them.

I'm also using Voluum, so far looks very cool and with great potential (but a few annoying things they seem to be fixing though). They're free now till may and could really become the defacto leaders in the mobile tracking space, since Imobitrax, has gone kinda elite, $179/month + about $100 for a decent VPS, and you need to also buy the IMgrind forum membership (another $150), if you ever wanna get into revived media. So is kind of a package, and more for their inner group. So I believe Voluum could be more like the mobile tracking platform for the masses. Kinda like prosper202 was for pc traffic.

What countries are you targeting?

All over the place, even countries I don't know where the hell they are, and couldn't even find in Google Maps lol. But I always try to go where the traffic is, in any given traffic source. No volume, no money.

What initial tests did you set?

Not sure what you mean... budget? Well if you can't get a single conversion spending 5x times the offer payout, it probably won't convert at all... but there's no rule set in stone really. It depends on the potential for the offer, traffic source.

Anyway I still consider myself a freaking noob when it comes to Internet Marketing, there are a lot of other people with 1,000,000% more experience and bankrolls than me (even though they don't seem interested to blog or talk about it anymore), so this is only a mobile marketing newbe journey, that is all, heh.

Great luck and profits everyone, cheers!

I'M SO GONNA WEAR A MARIACHI OUTFIT IF I EVER GO TO AN AFFILIATE SUMMIT, I FREAKING SWEAR LOL

Last edited:
So that left me with who are the other players in mobile out there...

1.Inmobi (about 50 billion impressions/month)
2.Millenial Media (about 30 billion)
3.Buzzcity (about 20 billion)
And last but not least, your friendly neighbor
4.Mobicow (Not a lot of traffic, but really great support and quality, say hi to Dom, he'll treat you right).

I would add Airpush to that list as well mate, it can be a bit of a nuisance blocking appids and pubids but they got a bit volume.

great thread! got me started on mobile marketing :)
I have a question though, how do you manage to get clicks for under 0.01$? Most ad networks have a minimu bid of 0.01-0.05 :/

Thanks!

great thread! got me started on mobile marketing :)
I have a question though, how do you manage to get clicks for under 0.01$? Most ad networks have a minimu bid of 0.01-0.05 :/

Thanks!

You can get 'impressions' for under $0.01 ie landing page ads which would show up as 'clicks' or you could have an amazing banner with a CRAZY CTR *shrugs*

I would add Airpush to that list as well mate, it can be a bit of a nuisance blocking appids and pubids but they got a bit volume.

Yeah, I haven't messed around a lot with airpush yet... or android specific offers for that matter, heh. That's why I didn't put it there, but you're right, that's one of the big ones, and probably good for beginners. Still I'll prolly be a bit busy for a while trying to tame the big white G whale, wish me luck lol.

Peace & profits.

Thats impressive. 300% roi, i be scaling like crazy if i was you. The part i dont understand is why don't u push for 3k a week ( thats the min for wire) and get your money wired to you. Yeahmobi net 5% on paypal plus 2.7 % paypal fee. I get mines wired for net 4% and 15 dollar fee, i save shyt ton of money. Also i run everything on creditcard on my plum card so i get 1.5% back. So im actually netting 2.5% ;). Afterall this is a numbers game.

Great post OP, followed!
Lol don't know if any of you guys have been on bodybuilding forums, maybe not.

Anyway, good job imma be coming here often!

MI
Back