The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile app with offerwall

Radik

affiliate
Hello guys,

we are programmers, so we really don't know how everything about the affiliate works. But we want to ask if there could be an interest to own your own app with offerwall like these appbounty.net or appdown.me ? We know that they use ad networks like Aarki, NativeX, Supersonic, etc... So, we will make everything "behind" and you have to find traffic?

We are looking for next project, so we want to know if it's a good way :) thanks for responds.

I am a programmer too and therefore i understand you guys. I do think there are very many areas that you can be able to tap into in regards to the affiliate marketing. You can choose to come up with a software that lists all the offers available where people can easily choose the one they like based on the niche. It will make work easier and also enable you monetize the website. It is all about trying new things out.

Hello.
Hello guys,

we are programmers, so we really don't know how everything about the affiliate works. But we want to ask if there could be an interest to own your own app with offerwall like these appbounty.net or appdown.me ? We know that they use ad networks like Aarki, NativeX, Supersonic, etc... So, we will make everything "behind" and you have to find traffic?

We are looking for next project, so we want to know if it's a good way :) thanks for responds.
If you already have traffic,and you are looking for a way to make it become money,we can discuss it.

Tusohian said:
You can develop GPT software where user can earn coin for completing your offers.

Dr. Forum said:
I am a programmer too and therefore i understand you guys. I do think there are very many areas that you can be able to tap into in regards to the affiliate marketing. You can choose to come up with a software that lists all the offers available where people can easily choose the one they like based on the niche. It will make work easier and also enable you monetize the website. It is all about trying new things out.

That's exactly what I thought(I hope :) ). To create a simple app (iOS and Android) where user will see all available CPI offers for download. Then they can redeem his credit for giftcards or paypal. Fully functional and ready for you (Affiliate master) :)

Peachhy said:
HI! Send me a message (or add to skype - peachhhy) to discuss the oportunities

I've added you on skype, my skype is radim.chamrad1

Hello
I Did that before
using PHP in Web application
i still Have It

basically i use Points When user finishes Offer Gets a Number Of Points Points that He Can redeem To get the Reward I was Offering (i was offering Domain Names AND VPS )

Linked With 3 CPA NETWORKS
cpalead
cpagrip
adworkmedia

if u are interested Let Me Know

banners
Back